Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lot rader could use a visual uppdate

quite often find myself using loot rader`s on my companions, and after using it almost none stop for 2 years now i have to say i think it needs a visual and usage uppdate

sugjestions

-destinguise betwen loot droped by enemies and containers

this would help wile looking to clear a map of all containers on a part of the map, but it can be hard sometimes because loot droped by enemies have the same icon as containers do, so mabye a smal visual change or difrent icon would help to smoth that experaince

-making it easyer to see iatan,syndicat emblems and rare containers

adding difrent icons or even slight changes would be a masive hlep, espelsaly in syndicat misions as finding emblems can be rather tidious, making easyer to see would not only insetevice looking for them it would also make it so much easyer, same aplies to rare containers

all in all i think these changes would hep the quality of life when it comes to looting

sorry for any grammer and speling mistakes

hmm. distinguishing between Enemies/Pots sounds useful, sure.

the entire point is that Statues, Syndicate Tokens, Rare Pots, all of the special stuff - doesn't have a unique icon. because if they did, they wouldn't be special, secret, hard to find, or anything of that sort anymore. and you would also ignore anything without the unique icons, thusly defeating most of the reason those unique items exist in the first place.
it's 100% intentional that these types of things have generic icons.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

hmm. distinguishing between Enemies/Pots sounds useful, sure.

the entire point is that Statues, Syndicate Tokens, Rare Pots, all of the special stuff - doesn't have a unique icon. because if they did, they wouldn't be special, secret, hard to find, or anything of that sort anymore. and you would also ignore anything without the unique icons, thusly defeating most of the reason those unique items exist in the first place.
it's 100% intentional that these types of things have generic icons.

that is ture, but ive played this game for a few years now and the only rare container ive ever seen was 1 by pure luck, ive never found one even hours of looking, i just think with how rare some of it is it would be better to give the player more then just a audio hint that a rare container is there

4 minutes ago, the_llama_from_space said:

that is ture, but ive played this game for a few years now and the only rare container ive ever seen was 1 by pure luck, ive never found one even hours of looking, i just think with how rare some of it is it would be better to give the player more then just a audio hint that a rare container is there

the unique RNG loots are actually more common than it appears, just that there's a lot of places it could be and so one has to really look for them. they're still not Common or anything but they're also not like a 1% thing either.

18 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the unique RNG loots are actually more common than it appears, just that there's a lot of places it could be and so one has to really look for them. they're still not Common or anything but they're also not like a 1% thing either.

If it’s more common then it appears that shouldn’t finding it be less allusive ? 

form personal experience rare containers hardly exist 

I do get your points, but if the loot radar is intensional done so makes it feel like more of a distraction then a tool to help 

11 hours ago, the_llama_from_space said:

I do get your points, but if the loot radar is intensional done so makes it feel like more of a distraction then a tool to help 

it's still very useful since you can just walk between the icons on your Map, that's already pretty convenient. you know all of the possible places that it could be in a particular Seed since they'e lit up with icons.

• Like 1