The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashframe: the reset of death

CGSS93

First of all, this is the error code that the game threw at me today: WAR-2661851, does anyone know why this error is due?

I am beginning to believe that some GM or moderator or whatever has set me some kind of trap so that I cannot play at certain times ... ok, this is not funny, it is paranoid hahahaha XD, this is my story today : I have been complaining for days, in fact I have been complaining since the end of 2019, about what is happening with constant crashes, and I see that I am not the only one who has these problems, and TODAY I noticed something very funny, after the 10 at night the game allows me to play without any problem (although of course, after being humiliated and removing MANY graphic options), if I try to play between 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM the game simply does not let me move forward, today I tried to play at 3:30 PM and the game froze when I tried to do a mission and then restarted my PC without an error message or anything, it just froze and restarted, and a few minutes ago, I could finally play, I tried to do one of the missions to build the Railjack and just when it was about to end, The game is crashed, I take note of ALL the crashes that I have had since January 22, I have the error codes and the schedule in which they happen, and agree on the time, almost all the crashes pass between 1 : 00PM and 7:00 PM, this is quite suspicious for me, and also unfair because I have to wait until it's past 10 at night to play ...