Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Recruitment Tab as a Host for Railjack

Jylon

quality capability.  instead of asking in recruit chat while in ship or orbiter, be able to announce in this communicative tab while already in a railjack mission.  i do often start a mission hoping that another chooses to play that specific mission i am in, but i have waited 15+ minutes sometimes for someone to possibly join.  railjack is a game mode that many do play simply just to mess around with  for brief coop PvE, so this may help those later players that hope to gain a crew without too much waiting or calling out.

27 minutes ago, draphin said:

instead of asking in recruit chat while in ship or orbiter, be able to announce in this communicative tab while already in a railjack mission

That seems like a waste of DE’s time. Why can’t you just post the message before you start the mission? 

29 minutes ago, draphin said:

so this may help those later players that hope to gain a crew without too much waiting or calling out

How? This seems like you would still have the same amount of waiting and requesting people join you. I get that you could progress in the mission while you wait, but then the people that do join miss potentially useful loot.