Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daggers Should Have High Crit Damage And Crit Rate.

mcryseria

Right now I've been using daggers like the Dark Dagger and the Ceramic Dagger. I actually enjoy using them but not enough to replace my Orthos/Galatine as my all around melee weapon. I think to improve these weapons they should at least have a high base crit damage and crit chance, given that they hit AFAIK one target only and that they have very little base damage. I think it will make these weapons viable and not only used for mastery points.

But... it was confirmed that in addition to Armour 2.0 melee weapons will be receiving buffs and reworks...

Reworks? Behold the introduction of the 'Mastery training weapons'! DE has heard your cries that limited weapon slots make climbing up the mastery ranks difficult! In response, useless weapons will award more mastery exp as they are more difficult to use, and since they're useless you will have absolutely no guilt about selling them once they're ranked to 30! Take your Heat Dagger, Dark Dagger and Ceramic Dagger to the checkout today, and bring it back when you're done with it!

I really hope that doesn't become a reality.