Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more Nova

(PSN)KyomaSatomi

vor 30 Minuten schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

I mean you have already tried that, and failed considering you admit you have problems with nova and are asking people for help. 

At this point in time, You look like you are just going in circles, and you should either just try somebody else's advice or honestly just bugger off. 

Really doesn't make me look good, huh?

And I guess I'm not very popular  within the community for the way I go  about given advice.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

I've offered to show you on Ps4 what these mods can do, and you are either too afraid that somebody knows better then you, or you are so thick skulled that I wonder why you even bother making these posts if you are going to ignore what everyone else has to say

I'm always open to play together, but I'm not the kind of type who invites  first, given how much of a solitary player I am.

And it's not so much that I fear someone could know better than me - I know that there is a ton of players  who are above me in any regard - it's that I still think, despite being told otherwise countless times and despite others running those builds without issue, that things will turn out badly for me if I try those builds.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb IIDMOII:

Sounds like nova isn't your jam.

If you need durability AND movement, try wukong. He doesn't die and he can fly while healing. Or Nezha.

I did take a liking on  Wukong.

And Nezha was fun to play too.

Gotta go back to them. Especially with Wukong for farming Toroids.

On 2020-01-31 at 7:13 PM, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

Maybe, but if she stays so squishy or forces me to abandon her mobility, I don't see any future for me using her.

Maybe...you can replace nova with gauss. He can reach 100% damage reduction on some elements and can use a 'wormhole' kinda of ability, well he can run so fast that feels like a teleport sometimes.

36 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

I'm always open to play together, but I'm not the kind of type who invites  first, given how much of a solitary player I am.

And it's not so much that I fear someone could know better than me - I know that there is a ton of players  who are above me in any regard - it's that I still think, despite being told otherwise countless times and despite others running those builds without issue, that things will turn out badly for me if I try those builds.

and that's why I offered to show you, or to help teach you. Cause you are afraid when there is literally no reason to be afraid. 

Like whatever reason, You are so afraid of failure, that you are willing to lost and struggle more on your nova then try something different in hopes it will be better. I've been farming Kuva lich all day today. Im on my third one today as Im trying to get the Kuva Bramma. That involves me going into missions and fighting level 100+ grineer. I've been 1-2 shotting them with different weapons and leveling up frames as I farm them. 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

and that's why I offered to show you, or to help teach you. Cause you are afraid when there is literally no reason to be afraid.

I think there needs to be more than words if this  has to work.

But as I said before; being forced to use a frame with a tanked stat would most likely be a way to get me off the game for quite a while

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

Cause you are afraid when there is literally no reason to be afraid. 

Like whatever reason, You are so afraid of failure, that you are willing to lost and struggle more on your nova then try something different in hopes it will be better.

I probably must look like an idiot to you, or maybe rather pityful - probably both.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)KyomaSatomi said:

My 1st Lich gave me a Kuva Karak. Quite the ordeal, I have to say. Especially since I got all the way up to lvl 5

I was lucky. First Kuva I fought gave me a brakk. 

I've had a brakk ever since the Grustrag three spawned in the raids, so seeing a brakk 2.0 with perfect stats and having a riven for it was the dream. 

My kuva brakk is probably my favorite secondary weapon, and the only secondary weapon i have used since i got it.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

I was lucky. First Kuva I fought gave me a brakk. 

I've had a brakk ever since the Grustrag three spawned in the raids, so seeing a brakk 2.0 with perfect stats and having a riven for it was the dream. 

My kuva brakk is probably my favorite secondary weapon, and the only secondary weapon i have used since i got it.

It took me a while to get the normal Brakk.

My favorite secondary  sso far is the Tombfinger

vor 20 Stunden schrieb DarkSkysz:

Maybe...you can replace nova with gauss. He can reach 100% damage reduction on some elements and can use a 'wormhole' kinda of ability, well he can run so fast that feels like a teleport sometimes.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb IIDMOII:

Sounds like nova isn't your jam.

If you need durability AND movement, try wukong. He doesn't die and he can fly while healing. Or Nezha.

Seems I have something for the next 3 loadout slots to unlock.

Am 7.2.2020 um 00:35 schrieb (PS4)UltraKardas:

I'm not sure why you don't do that already then. People want you to try something new to fix your complaints. I really don't think warframe is the game for you if you are to shallow to try something new when you have never experienced it before.

Another point of contention that has nothing to do with builds is those bugs that make me get an empty rewards screen. Like recently on PoE where I got booted out of the menu back to Cetus right when I came back to the gates.