Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Railjack host disconnects, mission impossible to not fail afterwards

(PSN)Unstar

I've had things like this happen a few times so far.  We're in a Railjack mission, and the host disconnects.  A host migration happens, and then when we come load back in, the Railjack is already "bleeding out" with 30 or so seconds left.  This is rough, but it's especially bad if nobody who's left was near the Railjack, because it guarantees that we've suddenly lost, due to no fault of our own.

This most recent time, I was flying around in Archwing not too far from the Railjack when the migration happened.  However, when I loaded back in, I could not see the Railjack anywhere.  It was bleeding out, but no clue where.  Didn't see any icons, didn't see the ship.  We were almost done with the mission, had gathered a bunch of nice loot on the Sentient Ship, and then we failed and ended up with nothing.

It'd be nice if this bug could be fixed, but barring that, how about giving players the option to teleport back to the ship after a host migration?  This isn't necessary in any other game modes, but in Railjack you can be minutes away from what is functionally your defense objective.

Oh also after we lost the mission I couldn't control my character and had to turn the game off entirely. But that doesn't seem like a big deal considering it happened between missions, though maybe it helps diagnose the issue.  As always, thanks for your time and effort!