Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movie

Miroslava14

Ive been wondering if you are planing to make something like 1-2 hour long movie about game(for new players and vet. players). I meen not yust short vidieos all the time but longer. And could explain things or two.Something like blizzard and other game is doing.I know its need lot of time and effort,but it would be nice to have at least 1.

i think it depends whos calling the shots, how transparent the decisionmakers work and how they react to critic...

a good excampel would be the new sonic movie. they did rework their sonic after public reaction.

So who would have their hands on the movie? de or some random studio, who got no clue about wf? is the movie staff fan of wf and know what they want to add to its universe? or do they just want to earn their cash, as much as possible?

What i could imagine as a sound foundation for a movie license is the requirement that there will be a devstream for the movie on a regular basis. if it doesnt happen the contract will be invallid. also whatever character they come up with or use, the final rights and decision will be with de.

As for what content and plot....its true that the lore is all over the place and possible still full of holes. But thats also what gives a movie crew its in, cause one talent of the classical story telling (books, manga/comic, radio, tv, movies) is to grab raw outlines and spinn it into one coherent picture.

As a start motive: the first days of the tenno and wf's would be nice, later on maybe how they came to vanish (provided it aint already lore...)

Also: part may already be lore, but to what detail? what was said exactly, who where the character and so on....

As for what content and plot....its true that the lore is all over the place and possible still full of holes. But thats also what gives a movie crew its in, cause one talent of the classical story telling (books, manga/comic, radio, tv, movies) is to grab raw outlines and spinn it into one coherent picture.

As a start motive: the first days of the tenno and wf's would be nice, later on maybe how they came to vanish (provided it aint already lore...)

Also: part may already be lore, but to what detail? what was said exactly, who where the character and so on....