Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem Mods - Please Separate Defiled and Charged

ArcKnight9202

Defiled Requiem mods still count as their usable brethren. This is a little annoying when trying to figure out which mods need to be restocked outside literally going to the mod screen and counting them. It would be nice if, in the relic screen or the relic reward choosing screen, the total of each mod wouldn't take into consideration the defiled mods.

It would also be pretty nice to be able to separate defiled mods and charged mods in the mod menu.

Edited by ArcKnight9202

They also still sort together with their charged versions, as well. It seems like the game just sets them to 0 charges while keeping all other info intact. I'm personally of the opinion that there should be only one type of Defiled mod that all Rquiem mods turn into when used up. That would let them stack together and apart from non-defiled mods, it would keep them from counting in inventory and Relic calculation and it would just be neater to have a pile of "burned out mods, I don't care what they were."

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

They also still sort together with their charged versions, as well. It seems like the game just sets them to 0 charges while keeping all other info intact. I'm personally of the opinion that there should be only one type of Defiled mod that all Rquiem mods turn into when used up. That would let them stack together and apart from non-defiled mods, it would keep them from counting in inventory and Relic calculation and it would just be neater to have a pile of "burned out mods, I don't care what they were."

That's a great point and I agree. It really makes no sense at all that they turn into defiled mods of their own category. Functionally they are no different.