Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need A List Of Mmos That Are Not Point-And-Click.

Aspari

I shelved Warframe until there's more to do than collect weapons and Warframes, so I decided to pick up MMOs. But the last time I tried I got extremely tired of the point-and-click combat (i.e. The Secret World, Requiem: Momento Mori). If you know any MMOs that are not point-and-click, please list them. MMObomb and MMOhut won't tell me if the combat is point-and-click or not.

Guild Wars 2 - Buy to Play

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Subscription fee

Guild Wars 2 is much more "action-ey".

Final Fantasy XIV is a mix of action and hotkey combat. Very enjoyable. I just need to get paid so I can renew my sub :(

*Edit*
If you are looking for F2P MMORPGs, if I'm totally honest, there aren't many out there that will hold your attention for too long.

I strongly suggest shelling out the cash for either GW2 or FF XIV. Both are excellent and have far more content than their moneys worth.

Edited by Nugget_

Don't play neverwinter if you are looking for something other than WoW gameplay.

It's still point and click as much as WoW is.

In fact, it's uncanny how much like WoW the gameplay of Neverwinter is. It's just far less refined and it will all seem new to you for maybe a day of gameplay before it dawns on you that it's just a new WoW clone + some 'features'. Also it's just bad imho. It looks bad, it plays bad, just lame.

If you want to play a game very similar to the way Warframe plays in essence, pick up Vindictus. You can lose a good 100 hours in that game before you hit 'the grind'.

I'll second DC universe. That's a fun game for a while.

Firefall could be your cup of tea. I haven't checked in on the game in a long time since it moved away from my cup of tea so tbh I have no idea about that game anymore.

Guild Wars 2 is fairly fun for a long time if you are into customization/aesthetics. Don't play a guardian as your first character. It will sabotage your game experience for any other class. It's generally the least broken class in that game and once you play a guardian you will most likely forever compare everything to the guardian. PvP is a gimmick. Don't treat as much more than that/get upset over it. It's very Flavor of the Month. The pool of FotM builds is a bit larger, but yeah. Despite what people will die trying to tell you, there is a proper way to be playing GW2 with proper builds to do this or that. Protip, conditions suck total balls 80% of the time.

Warthunder. Dogfight matchmaking. Pure awesome if you are into historic planes or aviation or aerial combat in general.

Can't really think of anything else atm that I have personally tried lately.