Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playing Warframe on GeForce Now

Javat.K

8 hours ago, DarkDogg38 said:

I am having the same issue when I am using GeForce and can’t sign into my warframe account even tho I changed my password and everything. Please DE if you can do something about this I would be really appreciate it. I am originally from console but I worked on my Dell Laptop using GeForce. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nekros

• 8 months later...

I see this thread is older, but this is an issue I just encountered, currently unable to login due to "Login failed. Check your info.". Info is all correct so playing via GeForce now is the issue. Really hope this can get fixed! I have a support ticket in as well :(

• 6 months later...

So I'm actually able to log in and play warframe with relative ease, but I suck at controller and want to use keyboard and mouse on my phone. I have a half keyboard and a bluetooth mouse (with a little bluetooth usb) and a plugin that goes to my usb c plug that I use to plug two things in at a time. 

The only problem is I can't click with the mouse and the mouse doesn't interact with the UI (like make the option in the pause menu bigger when I scroll over them), however for some reason the cursor that warframe uses follows my mouse, so it is seeing the mouse plugged in. I'm thinking I might need to get a bluetooth mouse that just connects directly to my phone without a plug, but does somebody else have another option or solution?