Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have More Weapons Like The Latron?

Raanaar

Just with this new Power creep?

If you want a single shot rifle you can choose only from Latron, and Latron Prime.

(don't start nitpicking about snipers, this is about basic rifles that use rifle ammunition)

The uncolorable gold ornament on the Prime is just ugly and it's also not that good overall.

I really think more single shot rifles would be nice, also what do you think about bolt action?

Edited by Christo92K

Boo, can we have more high crit weapons like the soma?

The key to a good weapon isn't because it has high crit damage cause if you mod wrong it wont be as effective, the braton prime is a low crit weapon but it comes to life with "shred" and "speed trigger" getting its higher base bullet damage to its target faster.

Where a weapon the has a high crit base needs all crit mods like "vital sense" "strike point" and "hammer shot".

The term you are thinking of is semi-automatic. One bullet fired per trigger pull and you don't have to cycle the action manually to chamber another round.

Latron and Latron Prime are my favorite weapons in the game. I would love to see more like them.

The only problem is that you would have to choose between direct damage and critical hits. Ammunition count, magazine size, fire rate and recoil are irrelevant. That leaves us to choose between the two. Latron can hit like a truck if your aim is good(head shots). Latron Prime can crit almost every shot with good mods. I can't see a way to improve on this. Enlighten us....

Bolt action rifles could be interesting...

Just with this new Power creep?

If you want a single shot rifle you can choose only from Latron, and Latron Prime.

(don't start nitpicking about snipers, this is about basic rifles that use rifle ammunition)

The uncolorable gold ornament on the Prime is just ugly and it's also not that good overall.

I really think more single shot rifles would be nice, also what do you think about bolt action?

Why not buff the Latron and the Latron Prime instead?

Why not buff the Latron and the Latron Prime instead?

Because weapon tiers are now a thing. It was already stated in a past livestream that Scott doesn't believe in weapon balance and that they're aiming at weapon tiers.

Market bought, cheap crafted weapons are by default useless in the long run. Soma and Galatine (and some others) being the elephant in the soup.

Let's just hope that armor 2.0 makes things better. And then ask for buffs since the Soma will be still better at what the Latron Prime does.

Because weapon tiers are now a thing. It was already stated in a past livestream that Scott doesn't believe in weapon balance and that they're aiming at weapon tiers.

Market bought, cheap crafted weapons are by default useless in the long run. Soma and Galatine (and some others) being the elephant in the soup.

Even with tiers, Latron is OK as she is. Latron Prime isn't, she's a Prime but doesn't feel like one.