The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love is in the Arrow Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

So my Doggo  has been pretty depressed recently and being my Best Friend that he was, I wanted to help him some way. I went to bed that night still thinking up a solution, when the Lotus appeared in my room. Immediately I started asking questions about what she was doing in my room, when she shushed me and handed me an arrow, then slipped back out like it never happened. Confused, I got up the next day ready for another day's hunt. Grabbing my bow, I whistled to my dog, knowing he would follow. He picked himself up, all energy drained from him; life no longer there and I knew this was serious. I didn't want to lose my best friend. 

We traversed the tombs, picking out infested one by one, but scarcely worth it as my dog took them down unheartedly. 'He's lonely' I thought to myself, but it's way more than that. He wants a four-legged friend of his own and that's when I knew what this arrow was meant for. To pick up the mood I grinned at him and he managed a smile. I slackened my pace, as he ambled on when suddenly an Infested charger crossed my path. He didn't sense either of us and was going to keep on walking across the path. I snapped up my bow, slotted the arrow, and aimed at the two of them, piecing together a semi-straight shot. It worked. It worked a little too well. The Charger was way too close to my vicinity and he gazed up in my direction, the effects working fast. I had blown it. In the distance my love-struck dog saw the Charger and raced after it, but the Charger only had eyes for me.

And to this day, I've been trying to get rid of the dang thing.

love_is_in_the_arrow_warframe_contest_by

• Like 1