Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan spawns.

UghZug

It feels really out of place to see them sitting around on the floor of some ginner or corpus base.  Please consider making the chance of spawning these exclusive to treasure rooms for the void mission speed trials, orokin derelict vaults, or LUA vaults in addition to the usual reward.

Edited by UghZug
ENGRISH
  • Like 1

If this was at the release of Ayatans, when they could be found pretty much only on general missions or Maroo's weekly, I'd disagree. However nowadays they rain everywhere, from the original drop locations to sorties, arbitrations, vendors and possibly more places.

That said, and in light of the Warframe lore, they are supposed to be memory containers of sorts. So they would be these relatively rare orokin creations that definetly shouldn't be found in some lone corner of the Grineer's Shipyard tileset over by some puddle of goo. Maybe in the Kuva Fortress, sure, the queens might be collecting memories off their friends for some strange purpose. Maybe in the long forgotten Lua and Derelict nodes, as mentioned in the OP.

Surely dear old Karen, long forgotten godly Orokin that she was, wouldn't like her stored memories to easily fall on the decrepit hands of some random Grineer, correct? I bet she'd call the manager if she was still alive.

But not in some shady random corner of a random tileset. I think we could adjust some of these drops to the lore to make it more consistent. We'd lose the ability to randomly find them on normal missions, indeed, but to compensate for that they'd become a near guarantee on challenge rooms, or a full guarantee to be hidden in some corner of the Orokin-related tilesets. At least in my humble opinion.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

Lore wise it may be silly, but Gameplay wise they're exactly how they should be. can be essentially anywhere in any Tile, so that you might look anywhere in any Tile.

restricting the places they can be also means Players largely entirely ignoring large swaths of Missions because there isn't anything useful that can be there at all.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

We'd lose the ability to randomly find them on normal missions, indeed, but to compensate for that they'd become a near guarantee on challenge rooms, or a full guarantee to be hidden in some corner of the Orokin-related tilesets. At least in my humble opinion.

so in other words, the only Missions in the game that would be worth playing to get Fusion Energy from, would be Void Missions. since you'd be borderline guaranteed to get one every single Mission. no reason to get any of that Resource in any other Mission either then, because what good is getting a few hundred or maybe a thousand every 5-10 minutes when you could get 1000+ every 1-2 minutes from a Capture Mission.

Edited by taiiat