Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Vampire frame

Vlada91

Power 1) Blinding enemies and stun a the same time with his bats,and that enemies become more afraid and that gives you bonus damage for you and your players and every hit give you bigger chance for health and energy drop.

TbS9.gif

Power 2)  You become invisible and in that mod you can mark your enemy and all mark enemies when you attack they lost armor and you get bonus critical damage and critical multipliedOuO.gif  giphy.gif

and if you hold you are getting shield around you that everyone that strikes you, got on your side and fight for some time for you. 

giphy.gif

Power 3) You are getting Bat-wings with bonus health and armor and every strike with melee gives you bonus damage rage for you and all players around you. And flying brings enemies near you on the ground waiting for you to strike them. 

Ih3H.gif

Power 4) Getting excalted whip that have 5-10x bigger range then every other whip weapon. And with that all enemies are in vertigo and bleeding condition in every strike with combo that you can have 2 whips in same time if you are more for the faster combo... 

2ad44d53ff551fcc9320dabe61d36611.gif

passive. when you are nearly dead you are getting faster and give more damage bonuses and first 5 kills give you healt regeneration 

F6K8PFo.jpg

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 2

Good execution but unfortunately revenant stole that theme. The skills are really good , nice animations but the high range whip weapon would not fly DE has such a trauma with scoliac killing the entire map the Khora did not got her exalted Whip.

Edited by keikogi

On 2020-02-09 at 10:08 PM, keikogi said:

Good execurion but unfortunately revenant stole that theme. The skills are really good , nice animations but the high range whip weapon would not fly DE has such a trauma with scoliac killing the entire map the Khora did not got her exalted Whip.

In some way whip is similar to wukong melee combined with baruuk melee and maybe it can bee with not that heavy damage but more about speed strike or something like that... 🤔😏😁

I did post this frame not so much for design but for powers and im hoping for male frame to bee with all like this... Its full with potentiall to become new frame that can bee more fun for long run and so that we don't havr reason to play older warframes likes Excalibur or others good and old frame... Its important fashion but whats better fashion then badass male looking vampire frame with amazing power set that they are fun to use and that they are cool using it. I find that new frames are borring and I think that they are bad designs and they are not for everyone. So even if someone like them they become old weary fast. So i think my concept and idea will help for something more then just that... I think we deserve something like him for a long time, and it would bee nice to finally have him in the game. Because im playing with Excalibur and Wukong for a long time and i think is time fore some one new to replace them. 🤔😁😏

Edited by Vlada91