The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

A kuva chakur with a wrong numerical damage

Yulokathec

Hi

Ok, uh, I got a Kuva Chakkhurr TONA HEKA with 59% electricity, but it only has 156.0 electrical damage, from what I saw, some people on the Internet have 190 or a little more, even when they have less damage percentages, also this happens with ALL the other stats of said weapon.

The only thing that I think may be a problem with the weapon is the fact that I obtained this weapon as ... 1 or 2 weeks after the implementation of the Kuva Lich system, I mean that I obtained this weapon a few days before you fix the kuva lich bugs.

I think that's the only thing that could probably be causing the problem with gun statistics.

I even got another Kuva Chakkhurr with electricity to see if the exchange system might solve the problem but it just didint happen.

And may I ask, can you guyz fix that problem? I mean..i can not imagine another chance to get another Kuva Chakkhurr with a good elemental damage porcentage like that ever again (and it would be very expensive if I try to buy it) for something that should already be what its supossed to be.

Thank you for your time and I hope something might be done about it.

Have a good one.

Make sure you doing have the Dragon Key that reducing your damage equipped. Ive done this before after doing rivens and forgot to take them off my gear wheel.

Other than that your % on the weapons dont matter that much now. You can farm what ever weapon you want now not like back than, with the possibility of fusing same weapons now which combines the % + % so all your weapons will be at the max 60% after a few of the same weapons.

Hope this helps

I did what Horonelius said.

Also, Kwlingo, dod i just mixed another kuva chakkhurr so the first one went from 59% to 60% but the problem its that it just went from 150 to 156.. its  just like if my kuva chakkhurr were for some reason stacked with the 156 as the MAXIMUM possible elemental damage (60%) and THAT its something that just can not be possible because thats stil a very low number.. compared to  other kuva chakkhurrs from other players at youtube.