Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't trade Limbo Prime Neuroptics

(PSN)MartinPlay04

Question

As I was waiting for the other player to select the neuroptics, he tells me that an error message pops up and warns the item cannot be traded because I don't have enough mastery rank to get the neuroptics. That's weird considering I have already got the systems, chassis and blueprint by the same way, trading w other players.

4 answers to this question

19 hours ago, (PS4)MartinPlay04 said:

As I was waiting for the other player to select the neuroptics, he tells me that an error message pops up and warns the item cannot be traded because I don't have enough mastery rank to get the neuroptics. That's weird considering I have already got the systems, chassis and blueprint by the same way, trading w other players.

Had you used your max amount of trades for the day perhaps?

At MR 5, I think you should have 6 trades available (I think?)  or atleast 5.  Either way, If you were out of trades for the day, this could've been why that message was popping up for the other person.  (Trades reset everyday when the login reward resets, and increasing your Mastery Rank will increase the amount of times you can trade for something in a day).

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012

vor 19 Stunden schrieb (PS4)MartinPlay04:

As I was waiting for the other player to select the neuroptics,

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Crackle2012:

Had you used your max amount of trades for the day perhaps?

If you used up all of your trades you didnt even show up at the trading post, so cant even get a trading request