Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack for soloQ and Requiem relics

SinonLust

Hi, i dont speak english, but i'll try to do understandable.

1- Railjack for soloQ is literally imposible. You can't start with a useless ship (your base ship) for the first mission on earth. Need to nerf the first missions to do accesible for new players and solo queue players. Is simple, not great changes or game changes. Only nerf one mission. Then we can build a competent ship. Literally my warframe is more resistant in combat that my railjack. GUYS!! Pls im leaving your new content and it shouldn't be like that

2- Lich kuva relics (requiem relics) emmm... Are items for lichs, not normal relics. Dont put 10 items in. Is tedious, tired and boring mechanics. The requien relic drop is low + low chance to get a rune between 8 random items (that you can put in normal relics) + low chance to get the right rune = "dude, i drop this mode". Make the runes easier to get. You know, we need much runes for much uses in combinations for 1 lich

Is all, have a good day.

PD: get back the old hysteria, Valkyr is useless 

On 2020-02-12 at 10:12 PM, SinonLust said:

1- Railjack for soloQ is literally imposible. You can't start with a useless ship (your base ship) for the first mission on earth. Need to nerf the first missions to do accesible for new players and solo queue players. Is simple, not great changes or game changes. Only nerf one mission. Then we can build a competent ship. Literally my warframe is more resistant in combat that my railjack. GUYS!! Pls im leaving your new content and it shouldn't be like that

I solo'd the whole of Earth and about half of Saturn so far when not crewing for my friend and so have many others (I've seen posts where people have completed everything solo). Just keep your Railjack back until you have some avionics to increase your hull and shields, don't just fly right at the crew ships. Prioritise killing crew ships and if you get surrounded by fighters fly backwards and pick them off with your prow guns.

AI crew is on the way.

Il y a 16 heures, Shalath a dit :

I solo'd the whole of Earth and about half of Saturn so far when not crewing for my friend and so have many others (I've seen posts where people have completed everything solo). Just keep your Railjack back until you have some avionics to increase your hull and shields, don't just fly right at the crew ships. Prioritise killing crew ships and if you get surrounded by fighters fly backwards and pick them off with your prow guns.

AI crew is on the way.

Railjack controls are slow and weird. It's like having a soap in your hands, the screen moves a lot which makes it very difficult to aim, therefore more difficult to kill small ships. when you kill 1 or 2, the railjack burn in fire and 15 grinners are camping. Leave 1 sec to clean the ship and lost mission. The first ship is S#&$

Edited by SinonLust

2 hours ago, SinonLust said:

Railjack controls are slow and weird. It's like having a soap in your hands, the screen moves a lot which makes it very difficult to aim, therefore more difficult to kill small ships. when you kill 1 or 2, the railjack burn in fire and 15 grinners are camping. Leave 1 sec to clean the ship and lost mission. The first ship is S#&$

I'm not saying the starter Railjack isn't terrible but it is possible to solo as many have done so. As above you can also crew up on other player's ships to get avionice/reactors etc. to beef up your own ship if you are struggling solo. Railjack isn't really designed for solo play until we get the AI crew but it is far from impossible.

Your issue as far as I can see it is bad tactics. As your Railjack is squishy you have to keep it back and take fighters and crew ships out from a distance as I said before. Flying backwards while using your forward guns to clear fighters is very effective and helps keep you out of range of the crew ship guns. It also give you more time to react when Cy mentions that a ram sled has lauched so you can get your guns on it. Boarders can't hurt the Railjack if they don't get to board. Early on you should focus on getting the ability to use your Omni to recall so you can get back to the Railjack faster after dealing with crew ships and also the ability to teleport aroound the ship to respond to damage quicker.

Playing solo also gives you an advantage in that you don't see most of the bugs such as walking around in space or not being able to see anythng but your UI. Both mean you are out of the mission.

Il y a 11 heures, Shalath a dit :

I'm not saying the starter Railjack isn't terrible but it is possible to solo as many have done so. As above you can also crew up on other player's ships to get avionice/reactors etc. to beef up your own ship if you are struggling solo. Railjack isn't really designed for solo play until we get the AI crew but it is far from impossible.

Your issue as far as I can see it is bad tactics. As your Railjack is squishy you have to keep it back and take fighters and crew ships out from a distance as I said before. Flying backwards while using your forward guns to clear fighters is very effective and helps keep you out of range of the crew ship guns. It also give you more time to react when Cy mentions that a ram sled has lauched so you can get your guns on it. Boarders can't hurt the Railjack if they don't get to board. Early on you should focus on getting the ability to use your Omni to recall so you can get back to the Railjack faster after dealing with crew ships and also the ability to teleport aroound the ship to respond to damage quicker.

Playing solo also gives you an advantage in that you don't see most of the bugs such as walking around in space or not being able to see anythng but your UI. Both mean you are out of the mission.

well, ill try to fight hard defensive and wait for IA crew update someday. Thanks for the help