Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make This Game Open World !

dany8285

If you dont make this game open world you will be like desert Sahara in the next year!!!

I am playing for 2 weeks and i will quit because i dont want to see the same maps over and over again :P

Or at least an market map were you can buy stuffs and see other warframes and their gear.

Edited by dany8285

Engine limitations.

I'm really looking forward to the game Destiny. It's open world and the graphics are just gorgeous. I hope though that it will get released on PC...

Removed sentences that came over as offensive.

Edited by R3leaZ

It would be fabulous if you posted this in the map and level feedback.

Engine limitations.

I'm really looking forward to the game Destiny. It's such an open world and the graphics are just gorgeous. (Not fake graphics). I hope though it will get released on PC...

It's bungie so be afraid.

I think they're doing PC releases though.

Edited by FillyRarity

destiny is boring, can never go back to 1st person after playing 3rd person

3rd person for shooters opens up to exploits: Wall peaking, etc. It's why I prefer first person games. They are more challenging.

Edited by R3leaZ

EDIT: Very strange. Since recently I cannot view embedded videos anymore... I think this problem only occurs on my laptop.

EDIT: Nope, I'm on my gaming PC now and it's also not viewable on this system.

Edited by R3leaZ

You want to be the host of however many X number of players are in-game in your region simultaneously?

"Welcome to Lagframe."

It's not that what is causing the problems though. Look at CoD for example. They also use hosting on player machines and it often runs very good.

The problem lies behind that this game is not only restricted to players. The game has a lot of AI in it which cause some performance issues even in just a 4 player game.

Edited by R3leaZ

Hahaha open world.  Jeezus man.  

I don't think you can comprehend how much work has already been put into optimizing the game for four people and tiny cell areas.  Only one cell is rendered at a time in order to optimize overall performance.  If it was open world, they'd have to design a whole overworld, in addition to get servers for thousands of players, not to mention redo practically all the net code.  

Also insane lag because DE would be very limited in terms of optimization utilizing their old methods meaning they'd have to essentially put this game back into an early beta state as they test and retest many methods to actually get the game working and smooth.  

Basically this isn't going to happen.  Ever.  

That wasn't necessary.

It was an aggressive way of getting a good point across. CoD has NO map variation whatsoever while WF at least has randomized rooms connected.

And for OP: If this game was made open world, I'd imagine one area for a system and we'd do the EXACT same routine EVERY time. When i think if this becoming open world I imagine it turning into Vindictus/Guild Wars (1). I ditched both of those games for that reason and I do NOT want this game turning that way.

Edited by Vitras

Hahaha open world.  Jeezus man.  

I don't think you can comprehend how much work has already been put into optimizing the game for four people and tiny cell areas.  Only one cell is rendered at a time in order to optimize overall performance.  If it was open world, they'd have to design a whole overworld, in addition to get servers for thousands of players, not to mention redo practically all the net code.  

Also insane lag because DE would be very limited in terms of optimization utilizing their old methods meaning they'd have to essentially put this game back into an early beta state as they test and retest many methods to actually get the game working and smooth.  

Basically this isn't going to happen.  Ever.  

Warframe 2 confirmed? xD

If you dont make this game open world you will be like desert Sahara in the next year!!!

I am playing for 2 weeks and i will quit because i dont want to see the same maps over and over again :P

Or at least an market map were you can buy stuffs and see other warframes and their gear.

Good bye, good luck with whatever your next game of choice is.

Because in an open world you wont be seeing the same maps over and over again?

Hell no.

Warframe being open world wouldn't be warframe.

War - Frame. Sounds like we should be playing frames that could survive a real war aka open world maps with lots of fighting going on. o: Would be nice honestly if they had massive open worlds. Since you wouldn't really need that generator anymore since you already have a giant world to play in. Though yea. I guess I'm grasping too high or how do you say it in English?

War - Frame. Sounds like we should be playing frames that could survive a real war aka open world maps with lots of fighting going on. o: Would be nice honestly if they had massive open worlds. Since you wouldn't really need that generator anymore since you already have a giant world to play in. Though yea. I guess I'm grasping too high or how do you say it in English?

I think some rooms in the maps already have that kind of feel (Phobos mostly). Plus, it's not like you have unlimited range on weapons with auto-targeting..

Engine limitations.

I'm really looking forward to the game Destiny. It's open world and the graphics are just gorgeous. (Not fake graphics unlike this game...) I hope though that it will get released on PC...

The fact that you say the graphics in this game is "fake" I can safely assume you know jackS#&$ about game design. It's not that the graphic is fake, it's how they wanted the art to be. You might as well say Borderlands 2's art is fake because it looks like it popped straight from a Marvel Comic. 

If DE had much more emphasize on their art, then we would have slower development and probably we be only in U6-7. Because game art and graphics and texture doesn't take 2days to finish. I assume you know that. The game you posted, yes it's amazing new technology, but unlike them, DE is using zBrush, which is ALOT harder, so please save your 0.02c for someone else, DE worked hard, if you call their game art fake, i would only assume what you call real fake.

I think some rooms in the maps already have that kind of feel (Phobos mostly). Plus, it's not like you have unlimited range on weapons with auto-targeting..

Yea. It would be nice if the planet tilesets would be made with more open space like Phobos (Though I would still have loved larger than that).