Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make This Game Open World !

dany8285

That only applies to games where 3rd person is an option, it is a clear advantage over 1st person. BUT, when the game is 3rd person only it is fine. i.e- Gears of War.

Yes but in GW when you actually shoot you have chance of getting hit (hands etc). But with Warframe you can shoot hitscan bullets THROUGH the wall if your crosshair is over another player while you are completely hidden behind the wall. Hitscan weapons are broken atm xD.

Accidental doublepost...

Edited by R3leaZ

This call went out in Global Agenda during its first few weeks (to implement an open world). They actually implemented it too, believing it was needed.

I'm sure it killed the game too... Very few used it so it was a bit of a waste. The devs moved on and made an awesome PvP game, so not all lost. That game had no open world.

EDIT: Very strange. Since recently I cannot view embedded videos anymore... I think this problem only occurs on my laptop.

EDIT: Nope, I'm on my gaming PC now and it's also not viewable on this system.

on the top left of the screen youll see a shield... click on it... (guessing you are using firefox) itll allow you to see embedded videos

War - Frame. Sounds like we should be playing frames that could survive a real war aka open world maps with lots of fighting going on. o: Would be nice honestly if they had massive open worlds. Since you wouldn't really need that generator anymore since you already have a giant world to play in. Though yea. I guess I'm grasping too high or how do you say it in English?

if thats happends them this game wont have space ninjas anymore. Do you think ninjas are suppose to fight in a open battlefield? this is a game where most of the action is inside of spaceships not a futuristic version of the battle of verdun.

if you want that you might try planetside 2 or something else come on you want to convert this game into another pvp game

Edited by underverse

if thats happends them this game wont have space ninjas anymore. Do you think ninjas are suppose to fight in a open battlefield? this is a game where most of the action is inside of spaceships not a futuristic version of the battle of verdun.

if you want that you might try planetside 2 or something else come on you want to convert this game into another pvp game

Who said PvP?

If you dont make this game open world you will be like desert Sahara in the next year!!!

I am playing for 2 weeks and i will quit because i dont want to see the same maps over and over again :P

Or at least an market map were you can buy stuffs and see other warframes and their gear.

Sorry, but if you don't wanna see the same map over and over again go play Dead Linger or Minecraft

If you dont make this game open world you will be like desert Sahara in the next year!!!

Excuse me if I can't take you seriously. Also we don't respond well to threats. Considering the nature of the game, an "open world" is an awful idea. I mean sure it might make snipers relevant, but I don't see how "Open World" applies to asteroid mining bases and spaceships.

i will quit

Good. I encourage you to if you think that games need an "open world" structure to succeed. You're obviously an expert in game design.

I am in an exceptionally condescending mood and will not apologize for anything I've said.

destiny is boring, can never go back to 1st person after playing 3rd person

How can you say a game is boring when you haven't even played the game. It's not even out yet so you're not even giving it a fair chance. 

When you put 30 hours into a game then you should judge it. 

on the top left of the screen youll see a shield... click on it... (guessing you are using firefox) itll allow you to see embedded videos

Yea, I already figured that one out though thx anyway ^^

First things first. Read my first real sentence. It says these frames should be able to survive an all out war. Not that it should be an all out war.

Next, 2nd sentence says my opinion that I would find it nice if there were open worlds so we won't have a linear way how to finish a mission but can take multiple paths/ways to execute the mission. Similar to Crysis 1, where we can go all out, stealthy or slowly picking everyone off one by one or even ambush enemies by making something explode making them all come your way but to their dismay they walk into a trap, take a lot of alternative routes to finish your objective let it be across the sea, through the mountains or just right through the front door, etc. This is not an all out war but still open world and very fun due to all the different ways how to finish a mission.

Most of the action is inside a spaceship? Wrong. They are also located at planets and (oil) rigs. These places could have larger tilesets.

Edited by R3leaZ

I am playing for 2 weeks and i will quit because i dont want to see the same maps over and over again :P

Or at least an market map were you can buy stuffs and see other warframes and their gear.

1. engine limitations

2. do u even know how much its gonna cost them per months for maintance?

3. the game gonna have to go under complete change meaning all u see will be changed competely

4. its costing them a LOT OF $$$ already