Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious issue with Sentient Ship Missions and Railjack

(PSN)jtreyes821

There is a serious problem with the game crashing during Sentient alerts. The issue only happens when me and clanmates are aboard or complete the Sentient Ship objective. If the host crashes it causes a host migration which results in 1 or more other squad members to be disconnected and lose everything from the mission. Whoever doesn't get disconnected can't invite the others back into the lobby as the objective is complete. Friend has told me that the frame rate drops when he picks up a Shedu part and gets worse with every additional part picked up.Needless to say how frustrating this is for all parties involved and I won't even bother with Sentient ships until this bug is fixed. 

The other issue that Baruuk's Serene Storm is crashing the game when used in Railjack missions. Friend mentioned it to me that as soon ashe activates Baruuk's ultimate he experiences a massive frame rate drop and the game crashes. He believes the Serene Storm Augment is what's causing the issue.

Edited by (PS4)jtreyes821

On 2020-02-16 at 11:26 AM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

It’s something to do with ult in general I think.

I cannot have a full squad as a host as my Valkyr’s 4th ultimately causes a FPS drop then crash. Only happened in the veil, sentient anomaly or not. (Though they are aware of this).

Spoke to my friend. He says he tested out Baruuk's Ulti with and without the augment on railjack. No problems when he wasn't usuing the Serene Storm mod. Only time the game crashed was with the augment.