Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some ideas of requiem murmur

windsofdestruction

I'm not the only one who totally not enjoy the murmur farming, and I just came up with an idea.

Instead of putting puzzles into the right place, why don't you make murmur as the intel scrap of lich's location?

Like the sand of Inaros, When you kill one thrall, you got a scrap of the location intel, maybe a piece of data that can be decrypted by ordis or CY, until you can find out where the lich is and beat it. If you founded yourself, like the stalker acolytes, than that's your luck(as long as you can win). And please just add thralls into normal mission, we already have enough kind of mission already.

Just a rough idea and I can't stand the long and nasty murmuring process, For a super fighter who can defeat sentient, why can't I beat some kuva junkies without playing puzzles? 

I feel the most frustrating part in kuva lich is"I can't fight back" and "can't find the enemy", what's the point of making such painful way to fight enemy, and I need to wait  it to come?

Besides, if you really afraid of we farm too quick, why don't you try put some lore on the reward rather than more weapons? I'm very interested in how grineer build and use those supersoldiers, and that's the true thing attract me rather than just weapons.

Edited by windsofdestruction

6 hours ago, windsofdestruction said:

why don't you make murmur as the intel scrap of lich's location?

because they wanted to draw out encounters with the Liches, even though it means people can get bored real quick.

the murmur farm could be shortened though, getting the last one can feel like it takes a lifetime, even with other people, and doing missions with larger amounts of Thralls. it's why I always "Guess stab", because it makes the progress bar for the next Requiem go up even when it's wrong. 

I think DE didn't considered clearly about liches, they just bumped into this world without a sign and explanation(receiving kuva can't persuade me) or how they truly affect this world. They don't even care about the lore issue like how Corpus or Infested think when liches took their territory!

That's the most frustrating part.

Edited by windsofdestruction