Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weren't we supposed to get some more enemy weapons

Rada13

Specifically Nox's goo gun and the Richtus chainsaw, weren't we told that we would eventually be getting those weapons when DE revealed those enemies on the Devstreams and those were released a long time ago what happened? Also (while not promised) what about getting the new Corpus flamethrower? And while we are on the topic thoughts on having the Old orgis design (now the napalm launcher) as a skin or new weapon or the Auger's drill arm/flamethrower.

Thoughts I'm more interested in thoughts on the nox gun and richtus chainsaw as they said we would be getting them and while I know things change in development especially rigging, but since we have the rigging for archwing weapons wouldn't it be easier to make these weapons?

Plans and priorities change. The giant melee saw also from what I remember, proved visually unwieldy and didn't fit current mechanics either. Like the lunaro racket as a actual weapon.

All this stuff can come eventually. One thing we are not, is hurting for weapons. Skins maybe. But not so much weapons.

And I believe we got the Nox gun.... Kinda. I think that was what the dog days water cannon model was taken from.

Edited by Firetempest

- Nox gun could be possible, Dog Days proved that the model is in game.

- the Rictus Saw was supposed to use Heavy Blade animations IIRC, but let's be honest, we have a ton of Heavy Blades, we can wait a little.

- Machinist's Rifle/flamethrower Combo wasn't on the cards as far as I know, but it would be cool to get it.

- people have asked for the boxy Ogris skin, but it's been in game a while without being available to us, so I kind of doubt we'd get it.

it's should also be worth noting that future updates appear to be focusing on the Corpus, with Nightwave Season 3, Corpus Ship remaster, and Corpus railjack missions and their equivalent to Liches still need to be added, so I'm not sure we'll get any more Grineer themed stuff for a bit (but after Liches, Railjack, 16 new weapons etc. I think it's warranted).