Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just An Honest Question

03-AALIYAH-

why are maps forced to have a specific scenery ? cant we have stuff like i dont know.... artificial forests... volcanic areas ? make it soo that we are there to retrieve an ancient orokin artifact or something... really getting tired of the same tiles involving either the grineer enviroment being all old tech and corpus being the high tech dudes... and infected being just... those same exact tiles with just random particles...

I really believe in this game... which is why I bought the master founder pack... really need even if its a little... variety

They're still creating new tilesets every update. There will be more outdoor maps that are based on how the planets would look. The reason you see so much tech, though, is because a lot of the missions take place on spaceships. They have no reason for trees and meadows and volcanoes in the middle of space.

If you don't like all the mechanical accessories even on outdoor maps, well... it's all part of Warframe's theme and how each faction survives and manufactures on the planet's surface.

Edited by Aramet

Aye, dude, you're claims are rather baseless. If you watched the streams or did any reading on them (esp. 15) you would know that there will be tons of new environments coming out as the game progresses - I started playing in Jan with only a single tileset and now there are, what? 7? With number 8 coming out this month or early next month?

That's already more than any of the DIablo's had :P :P :P