Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Harvester - New Infested Unit

Mercurus

Ancient Harvesters have the same appearance as other Ancients however they differ in color, perhaps black or even a pale white would be nasty.

Ancient Harvester appear in missions that have two or more factions represented. In the midst of Infested attacking Corpus or Grineer. Ancient Harvesters show up to rapidly transform their foes into infested. This should be horrific looking and painful for the Corpus or Grineer - fluids flying everywhere, spasms, and rapid mutation. 

Uhm this seems pretty pointless. I don't think the game needs anymore reskins.

It doesn't need to be a reskin, but that would be the easiest thing to do for the dev team. Remember what Ancients used to look like? You can always change their skin.

The chances of multi-faction missions would need to be vastly increased for this to be useful, as well as actually have both factions fighting each other throughout the map instead of just having one faction replace the other completely, as they do now.

Also, the Harvester would need to create particularly tough Infested units from their victims if we are to actually fear them. Afterall, if they just turn their victims into your average runners and chargers, I'd actually sit there and let it "harvest" all my enemies, since regular light infested are much less threatening than the gun-totting Grineer and Corpus.