Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The easiest way to fix that new Index map that everyone hates

DCaedus

Make enemies not spawn in the faraway cornered hallways to the side of the map, instead make them spawn anywhere else, since they always spawn in those hallways making the map slow and painful to play in.

Also bring back the old map that was removed, it was completely fine and is far too different from the new one, they can coexist, hell, ceres tileset looks far worse and it's still in the game.

tpph9Ki.png23jm3Yo.pngLxfUwHI.png

i don't think that'll really change that the Map is simply purpose designed to never have any LoS to anything and make you jump through some hoops just to move around the Map.

it shouldn't just be an open box or anything, but.... this layout feels like approaching the opposite.

I actually kind of enjoy this map.

Then again I generally throw up 4 dashwires from the middle of the windows at the ends up to the bridges above (the ones with energy orbs next to them) in parallel. Then I zip-jump from one end to the other in 2 quick bounds while patrolling.

EDIT: I'm almost certain they don't only spawn in the side hallways, though with Jen Dro and Tia Mayn it can seem like it when they teleport everyone into one area.

Edited by SpringRocker