The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe - Time Theme

_Blackeye_

A new warframe that is able to manipulate time would be nice

his ultimate attack can be something like aging all enemies in a certain area super fast till they're dead

another one can be to freeze time for a short moment (on enemies only) so they stand still and do nothing

another one can be can be some kind of buff: you turn back time so you make your team 'younger' that way they have more health and stamina, attack speed, ....

maybe it was already suggested but i kinda like the idea :)

A chronoframe right?

I would like to see a tactical / stealth warframe with gear like flash bangs, maybe night vision for the dark areas in warframe and land mines or claymore type explosives. NOT to be like call of duty but a way that fits the world of warframe.

Edited by 911nsidejob

A chronoframe right?

I would like to see a tactical / stealth warframe with gear like flash bangs, maybe night vision for the dark areas in warframe and land mines or claymore type explosives. NOT to be like call of duty but a way that fits the world of warframe.

I made a post for a suggestion for a darkness themed stealth warframe that uses dash pads, and team stealth

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/118142-utility-shadow-based-warframe/#entry1382030

Edited by Nirb

what about an animal based warframe.. the ability to turn into 4 different animals as the 4 abilities with different assets to each. make him kind of stand fairly primal with his suit looking almost tribal with fur shoulders and forearms. 1 beast could make him more tanky. one could make him do more damage,one could be a buff to all party members and himself(able to see all enemies due to a feral scent as well as a regenerative buff) and the fourth could be his ultimate ability where he just goes berserk. and make each for have a cool down of a minute but can stay in any form for as long as he wants. and the forms could be a mix of cybernetic and animal forms of cryptic animals like a warewolf or a bear but with human qualities http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptids,

• 2 months later...

Let me guess. It's called "Chronos," right? Please search the forums before posting. This idea has been thrown around so, SO much.

Only thing I can say about the idea in general is that we already jumped the shark with powers when we have an ANTIMATTER and a frame that can control DEATH. Why not time? As long as it's a cool design and the powers are halfway decent, they can do anything.

why not one that uses lazers as skills but the frame only drops in void kind like nekros dropping in ODA

skill 1 is a aoe stun

skill 2 is a blind maybe?

skill 3 uses your sheilds to turn you into a bomb

skill 4 is a long range lazer? :o

mostly he/she was a Orokin prototype

i hope it if you do something like this it's a girl i only pick girl frames t-t

Edited by SarahApple