The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the chance of not getting essential mods before finishing the star map

(XBOX)Bav0nTh3M0F

Question

5 answers to this question

Checking out their respective wiki entries would've saved you the trouble of posting.  Both have a chance to drom from containers in void missions, so you could try to get them there.  Otherwise, the highest drop chance for intensify would be the third stage of Tier 1 Cetus bounties, although you'd need to check to make sure it's actually on the current rotation, and the best option for continuity would be low-level defenses at wave 20.

Edited by xXRampantXx

3 minutes ago, xXRampantXx said:

Checking out their respective wiki entries would've saved you the trouble of posting.  Both have a chance to drom from containers in void missions, so you could try to get them there.  Otherwise, the highest drop chance for intensify would be the third stage of Tier 1 Cetus bounties, although you'd need to check to make sure it's actually on the current rotation, and the best option for continuity would be low-level defenses at wave 20.

Checked the wiki and been farming possible drops for the last two weeks everything you've said I've done multiple times. guess I've just got to keep trying

2 hours ago, (XB1)lilt0rtiaboyyy said:

Checked the wiki and been farming possible drops for the last two weeks everything you've said I've done multiple times. guess I've just got to keep trying

For Flow I'd recommend doing the lvl 5-15 bounties on the plains of eidolon. The final stage of the bounty has a ~30% chance to give flow.

Continuity is far less reliably farmed, but defence is the way you want to go. It seems that any defence mission will do, just leave at the first rotation and repeat the mission until you get it (~8% chance to drop)

A mod that I cannot live without anymore, quickening. Attack speed and combo chance. 

Run dark sector missions (infested defence or survival) and stick it out until 20 waves of defence or 20 mins survival for a chance to grab it. 

I'm assuming when you say you have done the star chart you are including the derelict? 

You will need a clan in order to get the dragon keys so you can open the sealed rooms within derelict missions for your corrupted mods, all give a large bonus with a modest hit to another stat. While not for every build they can open up many playstyles. 

And don't forget to run nightmare missions once you hae cleared a planets nodes, for those mods too.