Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Tests Have Purgatory Lighting

Runegrace

It seems like the Mastery Rank test room bloom is way out of control. I had a friend starting to come back to the game, and got frustrated that his MR test was absolutely blinding. I went to go verify it, and sure enough it's a scene to make your eyes bleed. By the mini-map, you can tell that there's a platform to jump to. Can you find it in this picture?

BC8A1A7DC1056DECF41F9A8FECBF556F1B0FD317

This is the Mastery Rank 11 test, and it looks like the MR 12 test is about the same. There's quite a few places where Warframe has this 'purgatory lighting', including the Index snow map. Also sometimes when leaving a cave on Venus I've gotten similar washed out lighting that makes the game an absolute eyesore to play. At the very least can we get these MR tests resolved? I image this has to be an absolute headache for any new players trying to advance in the game.

They do this garbage too in one of the index missions. It is super annoying and lame, and you have a 50% chance of ending up on that map. Nothing better than fighting guys who can 1 shot you at level 100 and you can't even see them until they are shooting you.

(Which, BTW, was reported to DE more than 9 months ago and they did nothing about. Great work, DE! - that's sarcasm.)

Edited by XiPoohBear
anger.