Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Larvaling no longer spawning after update

(XBOX)nixsis

Question

Im on xbox, and after the release of the 3 new Kuva weapons I can no longer get a Kuva Larvling to spawn in my games when I host. They do spawn when I join into some randoms game as they host, but that dosent do me any good with farming on my own. I have played the game modes in every way I can to get them to spawn and still get nothing. I have traded a Kuva Lich with a friend to check to see if I didn't have glitched active lich, I was able to hunt and finish off that Lich and still cant get a new Larvling on my own. 

I have submitted a ticket in support and follow the directions they gave me. I did a hard reset on my router, modem, and my xbox. I tapped both my right and left bumper along with the Y button during the launch screen for the game to verify download cache. Then I deleted my games saved data files. And finally I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still can not get a Kuva Larvling to spawn in my games. This has been going on for weeks now and is very game breaking. Is there anyone with a similar problem? Or anyone have a solution?

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Where are you trying to spawn them? Some missions can't seem to spawn them (survival and defende, to name a few)

The same place I have always been able to spawn them, Adaro on Sedna. I did try other missions types of the same level to see if that would work but still no luck.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)nixsis said:

The same place I have always been able to spawn them, Adaro on Sedna. I did try other missions types of the same level to see if that would work but still no luck.

Adaro has been bugged, since the recent Lich updates.

Cassini on Saturn is my go-to, since it's a quick capture. have you tried there?

Sometimes they won't spawn if you're not killing enemies fast enough, but it sounds more like an issue with your console and something preventing it from fully utilizing warframes update. On ps4 I kept crashing but only in railjack missions after the last update and I did all the same things you did to try and fix it, reinstalled, deleted save files, hard resets, etc, but it only finally resolved after I backed up my settings and initialized my whole console. Idk if xbox has the same name for initialization but that's what I would do next.

I know that's not the same issue you're having, but bc it's something related to warframe post update and it's affecting only parts of the game that were altered by the update, it might have something to do with DE not perfectly fusing the update to whatever current settings, save files, or HDD you have on your console rather than a fully reset console (if that makes sense).

I'd still say leave this as a last resort if nothing else works, since it does take a few hours and you might have to go through a fix a few settings on your own.

Edited by (PS4)d1771Hd