Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unable to spawn a larvaling

so, ive had many a lich and im familliar with the process of farming for weapons i require from larvlings.

but since the weekend (1st march) ive not been able to spawn a lich of my own.
ive been able to play with my brother and gain a lich with him in the party (he had no lich at the time), but everytime i attempt to spawn any on solo in casini or adaro i get nothing at all.
its not like im doing one or two runs and RNGsus not being with me... im talking multiple sequential runs at a time.

i get no murmur progress when playing with my friends with liches, i have no lich tab next to nightwave and none of my liches in the codex history say current.

lets focus on first part of your problem and forget about the last sentence (it is hard to process as you described too short)

For starters, keep calm and lets see if you miss something because you are hyped on something and forgot some of the process 🙂

Assuming you have no lich on you:

- Set your game to "solo"

- Go to Saturn-Cassini

- Capture the target, but try to stay at the spot and try not to kill all enemies around. Dodge if possible but dont kill.

- If light wont flicker in next 30 seconds, move towards exit killing any on the way. don't go super fast like volt players always do.

- If you get no flicker at all until the exit, you are doomed 🙂 try few more and contact support if no still luck.

- If you see flicker then 10-20 enemies you need to kill fast as much possible. If you have a tank frame and have enemies surround you, it is a matter of seconds.

- if you have none even after flickers, doomed 😛 try few more and contact support.

why contact support, you may say. if it is not about luck or forgetting things, then probably some account problems.

13 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

lets focus on first part of your problem and forget about the last sentence (it is hard to process as you described too short)

For starters, keep calm and lets see if you miss something because you are hyped on something and forgot some of the process 🙂

Assuming you have no lich on you:

- Set your game to "solo"

- Go to Saturn-Cassini

- Capture the target, but try to stay at the spot and try not to kill all enemies around. Dodge if possible but dont kill.

- If light wont flicker in next 30 seconds, move towards exit killing any on the way. don't go super fast like volt players always do.

- If you get no flicker at all until the exit, you are doomed 🙂 try few more and contact support if no still luck.

- If you see flicker then 10-20 enemies you need to kill fast as much possible. If you have a tank frame and have enemies surround you, it is a matter of seconds.

- if you have none even after flickers, doomed 😛 try few more and contact support.

why contact support, you may say. if it is not about luck or forgetting things, then probably some account problems.

yep i did all of those steps, other than support as i figured someone may see it here and try and figure it out 😛 or have a non drastic solution.
ive tried resetting my glyph as suggested in other posts similar also.

oh well off for a support ticket.