Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunting

(XBOX)kYaGs

Hi Guys.

Just a few Points and questions about Eidolon Hunting.

Firstly, I am an experienced Warframe player, and have played the game, first on PC, then on XboxOneX. I like Warframe. It offers a base game that is intuitive, easy to pick up, fun and fast paced. For the experienced player, there is always something to do, and the game gets more complex and more rewarding the longer you play.

With regard to Eidolon hunting however, the game has gotten worse and worse over time.

Proccing wisps has been a problematic issue for a long time and has still not been addressed.

The inability to self damage with the new update has made Chromoa a non-starter for hunting now.

The fact that my amp staggers me, even if it doesn't hit anything anywhere near me is debilitating.

The Vombulist spawns on Xbox have been for some time problematic and a real pain.

It seems that there is either no development on hunting, or if there is a change it is negative, in some cases quite exptremely so.

It feels to an experienced player that the focus is on new players, and I understand that, but does it have to be at the detriment of old timers such as myself?

I don't expect that any of these issues will affect the greater number of players out there, and therefore will not attract any reaction to change them. My hope is that perhaps, enough people will agree that this is an activity that has become a chore rather than a challinging pleasure, and perhaps, we can see some real changes to hunting to make it both fun, and work, again.

Best regards,

Paul.

1 hour ago, (XB1)kYaGs said:

The Vombulist spawns on Xbox have been for some time problematic and a real pain.

This issue really need to be checked because it happens in PC too. There was one time where i was about to do a 3x3 Capture with randoms but no Vomvalyst spawned for me to charge two more Lures before Hydrolyst left (it was turning to day time when the Hydrolyst was healing). Another time where i did a full Tridolon Capture Solo as Garuda and when i went for Gantulyst again, took me 3 Mins for me to charge up one Lure after i brought it’s Shields down. I was able to Capture him but didn’t have enough time to do Hydrolyst again so i went back to Cetus. 

Edited by GPrime96