Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pink Squares Everywhere

(NSW)FlameDivinity

Awful 😞 I had really hoped I got a fix in for this. But just as I suspected there's still more texture issues around. Could you post screenshots? And if there's *any* way you can find some repro steps to help me get it on my side so that I can debug, that would be invaluable

• Like 2

15 hours ago, [DE]JoshB said:

Awful 😞 I had really hoped I got a fix in for this. But just as I suspected there's still more texture issues around. Could you post screenshots? And if there's *any* way you can find some repro steps to help me get it on my side so that I can debug, that would be invaluable

I will post screenshots next time it occurs, and I'll try to find any repro steps, but it seems to come at random.

15 hours ago, [DE]JoshB said:

To add some info, the pink texture wasn't a square this time, but it seemed to be the shine on the Freedom Fighter Sigil you obtain by getting to Defender rank with the Steel Meridian Syndicate. It didn't go away after removal and reapplication, but it did go away after a restart. They seem to be much rarer post-update/hotfix, but they are still existent, and seem to match the shape of relevant textures instead of appearing as blanket squares. I'm going to try and recreate it now, but I hope this info helps. Thanks for reaching out.

3 hours ago, [DE]JoshB said:

Ahhh interesting! Then I'm slightly less concerned. I put in two fixes, but only the first fix made it in time for the last patch. The next patch should have my follow up fix which specifically affects lighting

Ok, sounds good, especially since it sounds like a lighting issue. Thanks Josh! We all appreciate it.