Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why gem mining exists?

ChrisWhiteLV

8UMHPwn.jpg

Why gem mining still exists?

Lets face it: mining in Warframe is more an annoyance than it brings variety + is an obstacle in a way to more accessible ZAWS. Now on order to build a zaw, i have to go to the same boring cave 20 times, and kill the same 6 grineer, 4 turrets and wait colory thingy go round hoping ill get the Pyrol or whatever.

Why are you doing this to us, DE?
Mining does not make, I'm a space ninja, why do you make me do mining?? It is not enjoyable, it's repetitive and unrewarding. It does not encourage a newer player to explore. It a pointless grind.

Solutions:

• Make all gems available in exchange for Cetus standing from Old man Suumbaat.
  • Or make drop rates much more rewarding.
  • Or make gems tradeable for plat.
  • Or add special RNG that drops LOTS of loot or random Riven if you are just plain lucky.
  • Or add more loot if 3x player has performed a perfect cut.

Mining and some would also say Fishing feel really stale and must receive and update to make this activity lees of a burden.

Edited by ChrisWhiteLV

I like mining, thugh the railjack resources appearing needs to be toned down.

I'm pretty sure this is a you thing. The supplies for zaws are laughably easy to get where you end up sitting on hundreds of the ore and gems not even made, and hundreds more cut, etc.

Edit: fishing is great. it Just sounds like you don't like this aspect if the game, but that doesn't make it flawed,

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 3

I like how a common phrase used against fishing, mining or specific tasks like these are, "I'm supposed to be a ninja! Ninjas don't do these things!".

Sorry to disappoint, but it was common for a ninja to know how to harvest and farm, fish and many other heavy work activities. Not to say all miners or fishermen are ninjas, but ninjas had to know those things to survive and maintain their resources.