Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Been Away For A Week And These Additions To The Forms :o

DiBBz

so after sinking alot of time into the new Terraria 1.2 update ive been busy for mostly over a week now , And now i get the chance to come on back to warframe and and surprised and happy that all these new changes have took place on the forums , also with all the new stuff announced and shared with the community

New warframe! :O (Pumped)

Mr.Grineer arguing with DEsteve (we all know its scott) but who knows its just presumptions

armor changes 2.0 (worried a little)

New infested Whip , (ermm meh not to sure if i like the sound of that but im sure others will)

And new Orokin Derelict vaults (mhmm okey interesting)

as well as they are now working on trading (yeah) glad to see that they have found a good system that we hope wont annoying the community

PS. anything wacky happened on the forums while i was away :D - if so (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~☆゚✧

I have been pretty inactive too. Though every now and then looking at the forums.

Have been playing Terraria 1.2 too with some friends and also some Dota 2 quite often.

Tsoe, you have 1080p-osts!

Edited by R3leaZ

I have been pretty inactive too. Though every now and then looking at the forums.

Have been playing Terraria 1.2 too with some friends and also some Dota 2 quite often.

Tsoe, you have 1080p-osts!

Hes not going to post again cause hes at such a milestone and awesome number for forum posts xD

well... it looks like artificial nm mode for derelict keys.

like you craft Dragon key, you go derelict with debuffs and you gotta find this vault... like regular treasure room with tricky lock.

well at least i see it this way.

Edited by Althix