The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

Because that was sooooo well received the last time you did it...

Normally when they do this, you would think they would make up for the loss by bringing in something new. Sufficed to say, the new Infested based Clan Weapons wouldn't count for this, especially with the limited range of the Synapse, and the overall view of the Embolist being poor... If anything though..

The Sobek trumps the Boar, and we now have Boar Prime, thus the Boar is a bore and that's probably why it is being retired.

The Strun Wraith (which was an event weapon and only awarded to those that had internet access at the short timeframe the event was available) puts the Hek in its place, thus the Hek should be retired.

The Hind dwarfs the Grakata and Burston, thus one of the two should be retired.

I can understand the Ether daggers being retired, as we have the Fang and now the Fang Prime, as well as the Ichuron from Clan Research.

There is the fact that there are still two weapons that have yet to be released; a Shotgun and a Sniper Rifle, both of Tenno Design/Origin. Cross your fingers that they cover for the losses.

So, you sit in surv minimum ~15mins to get a single void key (ofc it will be "a chance" you will get the right one you need) so 4 runs for 1 key total 1h. Then use it, get into void, do mission - get bratron prime bp (ofc 25 of them isnt enough) and DELETE THIS GAME

Now I'm unable to start building any new blueprints for new pieces of warframes I haven't obtained yet....

and I was under the impression for the new "dragon" void keys, you get to choose which one you spend as the material to make it... it's forcefully choosing the one I least want to use for that... or was I reading that wrong somehow?

also... when will I be able to use chat again? (anyone able to help me with this at all in the player base incase it's something I can do on my end please help) I used to be able to use chat when I first started, and I'm still getting error 10060

Help me fellow Tenno, you're my only hope!

Edited by Finguine

THIS UPDATE IS WRONG.

I am getting the same blueprint over and over again in the same quest (General Sargas Ruk). The previous update was better. I killed the general 10 times and I obtained 15 orokin cell and only 2 blueprints of Ember warframe, more or less.

Now I´ve killed Sardas 4 times and i am getting the same blueprint, the helmet. ¿Is it that normal in this game?. No, it isn´t.

And my account, I do not know why, is not working. I´ve changed the password two times (even copy-paste from a txt file, avoiding gramatical mistakes from my hand) and now I cannot get in the game, but I can get in my account, here on internet. I write my email and password here and everything is good, but if I try to log in the game, I have an error, and I write PERFECTLY WELL the email and the password.

I don´t understand.

Actually, I got pretty lucky today and managed to get all of Ember's components from Ruk. But that was just me getting lucky, I remember farming Kela on Merrow at least 38 times before I got all of Saryn's components. I got at least 10 extra chassis blueprints. xD Drop rates and pieces are always going to vary. I wouldn't worry. Just stick with it and keep farming Ruk, I'm sure you'll get a different component soon enough. :)

I'm not having trouble with my account yet, but I know you're not the only one with that particular problem. It seems like a lot of people are having some trouble with their passwords all of a sudden, but I know that they'll definitely fix that soon since that's a pretty big issue.

I'm adding to the 'unable-to-login' number. I know a fix for some login problems; didn't work for me, but who knows - may work for you:

"Open Internet Options (from control panel or IE) -> Advanced -> scroll down to section security 
-> here i unchecked 3 checkboxes:
- warn about cerificates adress don't match
- check if server certificate have been reverted
- check if publisher certificate have been reverted"

Source:

<http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/2/828935673087345015/>

Orokin Vaults have ruined the game.

Before you just could ignore that awful derelict tileset, play the one and only derelict defense map for derelict-only resources, and not give a flowing puck about this boring broken mess of an addition.

But now you can't! Thanks for the bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad  bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad  bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad update.

Just in case you don't know how bad is it.

BP not showing up:( and i just got my Rhino systems, hope fix comes soon:)

It's a bug with their new system. If you're in Foundry, look in the components section, it will show a blank icon with the name of each piece. It will not show as a craftable item though.

This is a serious issue.

Great Update.

I really love the new UI with the Comfort Functions and the better Overview. Also now i can see better what items i pick up.

ALso Nice overwork of Lightning and Reflektions, looks again cooler than before the Game

Still some minor Bugs though, like the endless Mission debriefing Popups xD

And i said you all, Kestrel will get the Glaive Mods as well :)