Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Receiving Codes? Nope.

wirecard

Hi DE,

after waiting for ~30 minutes in a Murex Mission and only receiving 1 Code, we decided to abort the Mission.

This is unbalanced, and has imho more reasons.

People see "oh, we get more points for doing Murex than Condrix in the same time" so everyone goes to Space. Sure, It is difficult for most players to do damage to the Condrix after wave ~7-9. Well, in an efficient way. When in a coordinated Team, we do the cap of 17 Condrix in  ~30 min. Sure you can say, then go do Ground missions, but there are more aspects than doing only ground missions, because the majority of the community isn't capable of doing it efficient. We'd also support the "laziness" of other people then (getting more points in Railjack than on earth in the same time they are capable to run).

We cant link up with a specific Ground-Team, so calling it Squad-Link is a blank lie. Being dependant on a random group is extremely uncomfortable, as our intention as clan-coordinated team was to do the Event as efficient as possible and to earn the Murex Emblem in this specific case. To get Points for the Profile. To get Credits for the Rewards. To play the Game itself. But in this manner as it is right now, e.g. working for the Murex Emblems, is pure unsatisfying. 

My Suggestions are to either bring a real Squad Link where you can choose a whole Ground AND Space Team, or disconnect the mechanics from another, e.g. you can receive Codes also when noone is doing Ground missions. 

DE i hope you read and react to the whole flood of feedback.

• Like 2

Defended the Uplink in Space for 45 Minutes. Didn't receive a single code. The only thing that changed, was a counter running down from ~12000 to ~4000.

Would love to see a ground mission directly connected to my mission or the other way around. The way it currently works (or doesn't work, as in my case) sucks hard.

• Like 1