Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Find Myself Becoming More And More Bitter As The Days Progress

Luminati07

I'm not talking about HOW MANY people leave. They do leave, that's all I meant.
"but that doesn't mean they won't be back, despite what childish statement they may say." I guess so. But will they spend money to buy anything in WF? After being constantly deceived about lessening the grind. After constantly seeing "DE's inability to improve from previous mistakes".

For once I am so happy to be PS4 $&*&*#(%& on an update... [bracing for impact] LMAO ... I don't even bother with events due to their grindy nature... if U13 is even half as bad as you lads portray it to be, I still have a few days of Warframe to play

Spoiler alert: U13, kill enemies to get stances mods that rarely drop, unless u are lucky. Kill 1 enemy that hardly spawn for 1 part of 4 different parts which adds up to a total of 26parts. Make key, kill Vay Hek to get BP. Repeat grind process. good luck.

I'm not talking about HOW MANY people leave. They do leave, that's all I meant.

"but that doesn't mean they won't be back, despite what childish statement they may say." I guess so. But will they spend money to buy anything in WF? After being constantly deceived about lessening the grind. After constantly seeing "DE's inability to improve from previous mistakes".

People boycott all the time. EA still gets their money. DE still gets their money. People want what they want.

And about being deceived, a new player would be which is still not good. But after playing through multiple major updates, you should expect this, and wait for adjustments. If you expect changes, you won't be deceived. Protect yourself, don't let others protect you. Doesn't mean that DE should not care, they should. I mean you should cope with it.

People boycott all the time. EA still gets their money. DE still gets their money. People want what they want.

And about being deceived, a new player would be which is still not good. But after playing through multiple major updates, you should expect this, and wait for adjustments. If you expect changes, you won't be deceived. Protect yourself, don't let others protect you. Doesn't mean that DE should not care, they should. I mean you should cope with it.

It works both ways. Without DE we won't be playing this game. Without us DE won't be able to keep the server up. But that does not means we players are the only one who should cope with it. DE should change their ways of doing things. I really hate this idiom but I will use it for this case. It takes two hands to clap.

I dont really see whats the problem here

Indeed we do not know how much exactly and like Barog stated all we know is that they are people leaving

I myself took a break from the game for 3 months and im sure a lot of the people who say that they will leave are actually just taking breaks before coming back

And just as Barog said they will no longer pay for this game,i know i wont anymore

I know where DE want to go with this game now but i had fun and i still do sometimes so i gave them a couple of bucks

But thats it im done

The game is F2P so thats how im going to go from now on

It works both ways. Without DE we won't be playing this game. Without us DE won't be able to keep the server up. But that does not means we players are the only one who should cope with it. DE should change their ways of doing things. I really hate this idiom but I will use it for this case. It takes two hands to clap.

Ok, listen. I'm not suggesting DE should keep doing what they're doing. I'm offering personal advice to keep the individual person happy. In the case that the company is just simply not learning from their mistakes, you communicate your complaints, and leave it at that. If you need to complain constantly, they won't learn from that. Everyone is obviously telling them that they did wrong. They did fine in bringing us new stuff to do and have, but they need to improve as well.

Ok, listen. I'm not suggesting DE should keep doing what they're doing. I'm offering personal advice to keep the individual person happy. In the case that the company is just simply not learning from their mistakes, you communicate your complaints, and leave it at that. If you need to complain constantly, they won't learn from that. Everyone is obviously telling them that they did wrong. They did fine in bringing us new stuff to do and have, but they need to improve as well.

<- look at my post, look at the date i joined. I tried to keep my complaints on forums to the minimum. But with all this recent updates, I simply can't hold it in anymore. I just don't feel that they are even trying to improve at all.

Spoiler alert: U13, kill enemies to get stances mods that rarely drop, unless u are lucky. Kill 1 enemy that hardly spawn for 1 part of 4 different parts which adds up to a total of 26parts. Make key, kill Vay Hek to get BP. Repeat grind process. good luck.

Haha, oh wow, and I thought 600 Oxium was bad for Zephyr with the stupid drops of 1 and 2 from the Ospreys. Clearly nothing was learnt previously.

Welcome to dungeon keeper style FTP gaming, the biggest mountain of bullS#&amp;&#036; that ever graced the market. Hopefully it's not as bad as that, but by the looks of it, it's not much better

32b.png

<- look at my post, look at the date i joined. I tried to keep my complaints on forums to the minimum. But with all this recent updates, I simply can't hold it in anymore. I just don't feel that they are even trying to improve at all.

Go ahead and complain all you want then. Vent to your heart's content. DE probably won't read all of it though. All of what I say is to help those that are whining to cope with it because this may and probably will happen again.

Go ahead and complain all you want then. Vent to your heart's content. DE probably won't read all of it though. All of what I say is to help those that are whining to cope with it because this may and probably will happen again.

Well. we as players don't have any other way to tell DE that something is wrong. But you are right. If they wanted to listen they would do it long ago.

I think we should change "people leave WF" with "people won't buy plat anymore". I know i still return to WF from time to time and then leave again. But in no freaking hell will i ever put another dollar into this game. Not in this stage. Update 10-13 were filled with diasters. Seriously. 

Well, at least venting makes me feel better~ And I do know that DE won't read, but I have this thing inside of me. Called hope. :X

They can't learn their mistakes and they won't if they have a community who majorly hails their any new updates and say "yaaaaaay that's" cool. Every first 10 pages in any new updates just have full of gifs and word we like you guys, well job, awesome and they just read these. Still i test this new system but they ruined more the fight with this speed reducing. The combos in this game won't work well in hard fights because they shot you part by part. They doesn't consider to change the healt and energy system changes and don't want these regen by time. The stances maybe good but still hard to find any and very rarely because of rng. The normal bug-lagg fests are the same as every updates because they forgot the performance word so they maybe give us massive performance update in u 14. 

The sad is they can't actualy change their mind because they work it hard. " i can't do more only speculate and accept they work hard" and the RNG is their money base so nobody can think it really this will be change in the next updates because they aren't stupid to change a system which grant them platinum purchases. They can't handle well the events  and time because of works that they do and they can't focus only to the pc because ps4 and other duties. 

Hopefully they will give us back the melee mobility and not throw into the trash the old system because i felt that more better than this. If they buff the weapons in the old system and add more hit animation then they almost did much to improve the melee but this system is more annoying and make peoples more secondary and primary focused. Just an opinion and hope they will see this someday.

They can't learn their mistakes and they won't if they have a community who majorly hails their any new updates and say "yaaaaaay that's" cool. Every first 10 pages in any new updates just have full of gifs and word we like you guys, well job, awesome and they just read these. 

You have no idea of how much i approve this

Every response of a Dev they give it a +1

Every time on of the dev say "We aknowledge your comment and we will keep it in mind" about a feedback,idea or criticism theres always people to say "See!You guys are wrong they do listen and they do care about us!"

Its just frustrating to see that even players dont learn.

-sigh- I was hoping that when they released the update it would be mostly bug free and be polished.... since they had such a long time to do that, but atlast i was wrong. Its very unpolished and buggy, and it will probably take 2 hotfixes to fix this mess, but hopefully with all this whining the DE will make the stances drop allot more frequently. 

Ok lets all be optimistic and say. 

Stances where suppose to have allot more frequently drop rate and its just a bug.

We can hope. ;-; I mean we can hope this is the problem and not that the DE are evil people..... we can hope......

They are not evils just they want their money for work. First times these things just bugs and will be improving but won't be cake walk.

First time? Game have been in open beta for a year and development of this update took two months. 

First time? Game have been in open beta for a year and development of this update took two months. 

Always when they release a new update they also ruin the old things because they don't know the affects on old systems when they integrate new ones. This game is beta yes and this update took so much time but they can decide how hard they work how much workforce need here and maybe someday they will release this player base not so happy with this way how they do. They are just want money for easy jobs and if they reach hard places then they slow down. Sometimes i don't know the main concepts behind any update but i am sure they know how to do in their way. Not our way.

PS: RNG is a tool to keep the players in game and throw them out from game. Simply just for the money. No purchases no improvements (more grind)

Edited by Sziklamester

Always when they release a new update they also ruin the old things because they don't know the affects on old systems when they integrate new ones. This game is beta yes and this update took so much time but they can decide how hard they work how much workforce need here and maybe someday they will release this player base not so happy with this way how they do. They are just want money for easy jobs and if they reach hard places then they slow down. Sometimes i don't know the main concepts behind any update but i am sure they know how to do in their way. Not our way.

PS: RNG is a tool to keep the players in game and throw them out from game. Simply just for the money. No purchases no improvements (more grind)

They should know what effect new system should have on old ones. If they don't, they aren't so good, are they? And you can't just use "It's Beta", because RNG is more of a design decisicion than a bug. A droprate may be buggy, but inclusion of RNG in the whole process is a conscious choice. Also I'm fine with paying for cosmetics, I'm fine with shortcuts such as buying some frames and weapons, but when devs make it so you are almost forced to pay, then the game is no different from EA's Dungeon Keeper Mobile and many other titles from mobile market like that.