Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Login after today's hotfix

EnvoyOne

The title really sums it up. So today before the hotfix I got nothing but "network not responding" messages and was able to complete 2 missions, after the hotfix I am completely unable to login at all. I just get the same "network not responding" message but at the username/password screen and then it just sits and spins and eventually fails and tells me to check my login info.

• Like 3

Same noted behavior. Starts showing the Network Not Responding error after attempting logon, times out after a couple of minutes.

My network is fine and I'm not seeing these kind of timeouts on other programs. Only Warframe is affected. Clearing cache does not help, nor does flushing DNS resolver cache.

• Like 1

I finally got the update downloaded, finally got to log in after multiple tries, but randomly both in orbiter, nav menu and in missions it will pop up "network not responding". Boyfriend finally got off work and got the update downloaded and now he can't log in with the same network issue.

• Like 1

Constant "network not responding" pop ups in the game after the update. Slow loading times. Tried everything in the game, checked my network, ran a verify and cashed files. Pretty much an unplayable game.

Edited by evil-ninja
  • Like 1

Massive connectivity issues today as well. Several login attempts timed out, and once I made it into the game I just constantly get "network not responding" messages. I've never had issues like this before, and in all other cases my internet is fine. Other games, steam, youtube, netflix, various speed tests, connections everywhere else are fine.

I'll keep monitoring the situation and leave updates here for the devs as things arise.

There have since been 2 more hotfixes, neither seems to help the issue at all. I assume it's in part due to simple congestion as everyone is home right now. I will attempt to connect through a VPN, which I expect to increase ping, but may help stability. I'll let you know how it goes.

I have updated windows, verified game files, and it's still bad. I think some of the time I'm getting "network not responding" messages but actually everything is fine, but that's only sometimes. Connectivity seems bad still. 

I have now connected through a VPN to Toronto (I'm normally in Colorado), and I was able to login with no issues, and so far have not had any "network not responding" errors.

41 minutes ago, JaxMess said:

I have now connected through a VPN to Toronto (I'm normally in Colorado), and I was able to login with no issues, and so far have not had any "network not responding" errors.

Interesting. I'm having the same issues as you are and connecting from Bozeman - so the Rockies region.