Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack soundtrack is amazing

Vespilan

In the heat of railjack missions there is often much better to do than to lay back and to listen to the soundtrack, so take a while, lean back and listen to these masterpieces!

This one plays during free flight. No enemies. Just you, your railjack and open space. 
One of the most important aspects of a soundtrack, to me atleast, is to convey an emotion. As opposed to i.e. your everyday pop-songs you hear in the radio, video game soundtracks can not or only very little utlize vocals to convey meaning and emotions, all the more work has to go into sound design.
This soundtrack really does that for me. It really conveys the feeling of endless... open.. space. No real rythm, no percussion. Makes you feel like a space explorer.

I have fallen equally in love with this piece. Its the polar opposite of the first soundtrack, this one conveys the feeling of war. Of something serious, a battle that can cost you your live against a horrible, horrible threat. Danger. It manages to convey alot more seriousness than any of the ground-mission soundtracks and that is exactly what railjack is; If the Tenno fail to stop the Sentient threat... 

Just wanted to share this with you guys, sometimes you should just lay back and take a listen. When you notice the soundtrack in the mission it can really change how you feel about it.
Kudos to Keith Power, George Spanos and the sound design team! You guys make amazing music for this game!

Edited by Vespilan
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...