Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there an ETA on the updated rewards for scarlet spear?

Razeal95

So far i've gotten everything i wanted from the event shop, if i am not mistaken we were told more arcanes would be made available during the event.

Do you have an ETA for this? and will every arcane become available or will some be left out?

I just want to eyeball wether or not i should keep farming or not.

Спойлер

Arcane Shield [UNRELEASED] On Rank 5: +102% chance to resist an Impact Damage effect

Arcane Defense [UNRELEASED]: On Rank 5: 102% chance to resist a Puncture Damage effect

Arcane Detoxifier [UNRELEASED]: On Rank 5: 102% chance to resist a Toxin Damage effect

Arcane Liquid [UNRELEASED] On Rank 5: +102% chance to resist a Gas Damage effect

Arcane Protection [UNRELEASED] On Rank 5: +102% chance to resist a Corrosive Damage effect

Arcane Survival [UNRELEASED] On Rank 5: On Predeath: 60% chance for -150% Bleedout Rate for 60s

Arcane Temperance [UNRELEASED] On Rank 5: -90% Damage Taken During Revive

New arcanes at least will be added (or not) and arcanes with rare / legendary drop chances from Eidolons.
HUH. Strange. Arcane Detoxifier and Arcane Resistance have the same effect.

Edited by Muxailo

No ETA as far as I am aware. Think Steve said last Dev Stream that they wanted to see how the point structure worked when it wasn't buggy before doing anything at all with the rewards. Think he said they believed they managed to get in stable, so probably going to look at the data this week and say more. But he also said they would probably extend the event, so doubt anyone will end up feeling pressured for time once they do get around to updating the SS Store.