Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruptions!!!

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

So im farming disruptions for the new Titania Relics.  I really hated disruptions back when Wisp was introduced.  But after getting lockdown I started to really like it.  When you added a bunch more nodes I started doing them alot just for fun and to get gauss, his weapons, lua lens, credits...  

But I just had this click in my head while farming Lua - Apollo..

You have round rewards.  Great..   But you also have Demonlysts who can also just drop stuff directly...

I feel like the Demons are under utilized for drops....  Demons should drop more stuff, more often.

#1 Your universal medallions that you were experiementing with...   those should be demon drops.

#2. Gauss weapons drop from demons...  Gauss parts should drop from demons  (this would make Sedna a viable place to farm relics)

#3 Lua Lens (only on Lua) should drop from Demons (freeing up the round rewards purely for relics)

Other less likely suggestions:  Kuva, Credits (for neptune only?),  Affinity.

But I think that would really liven up Disruptions and be a good way to drop specific rewards without messing with round rewards.

What are the stats on those medallions? They are pretty worthless because of how little value they are and for how infrequent they drop (which is good cuz we want relics more lol)  How many have been turned in?? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

#1 Your universal medallions that you were experiementing with...   those should be demon drops.

And buffed to give 5k standing, they are just clutter to me, I can get 1k standing for anything easily, its jus there to mess with us, its a joke.

• Like 1