Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Around This Week...

DellSalami

I'm not so sure, but sometime this week or next, Warframe is turning one year old. The closed beta 1 was launched this/next week. the closed beta 2 was on December 20, 2012, which came with update 5 and the founders. When February arrived, so did update 6, which brought in a new map, the wallrunning, and fixed many pay2win issues of U5. Around March 18, Update 7 rolled out, along with the complete overhaul of the mods, the stalker being introduced and the most important part, open beta. At first people complained a lot about the mods and the face that they got all their progress pretty much erase but then fixes came and they got used to it, kinda similar to what happened in U10.bout a week later, Warframe opened up to steam, which introduced so many new people to the game and it's community. A couple of months later, on June 7, Warframe expanded into the Southeast Asia, specifically the Philippines. Thus Warframe PH was born. 15 days later, the first ever cafe event (including tournament) was hosted. Me (Dell), Tulzscha, _Rue_, and GrayFox of the clan Beyond Midnight were there among others. It was a lot of fun, we got to meet some of the devs (really by that I mean just Alden, Maan, and Scott's twin) and win some stuff (I got a shirt and a gaming mouse which I still use).

TL;DR? Warframe is now a year old. Lots of stuff happened in that year.