Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The glast gambit quest makes me want to delete this game

(PSN)BIG_will777

Players must now play a fourth Index match with the same rules as the previous matches with a Credits64160,000 wager, but with an added condition: players are given a 10-point Victory Margin, which is the difference between points that they must maintain between their team and the opposing team.

Unlike in previous matches, players must keep their score within the 10-point Margin, e.g. if Nef Anyo has 5 points, the Tenno's score must not exceed 15 points

It's not exactly 10 points, it's no more than 10 points.

Try 3 to 4 and you have it. Take Gara, Fost, score 5 points and only defend.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb (PS4)BIG_will777:

this 10 point margin thing is the worst mission i have ever played in a video game. i hate you all

yes warframe has a lot of worst mission, for me spy and Disruption, but gun and kill style is wonderful.

Quote from  PrezBOTW / reddit 

. Every time I did this mission, I usually bank about 6 or so points (lets my bots get up to 4 without losing) and just camp their base so they can't deposit any. This mission is the one where point management is super important. Also have to be careful as if you have been picking up all the points from the brokers you kill, you can lose it all if you get one shot. Make a small deposit, carry about 4 or so points while camping their base, don't pick up their extra points.

Another idea is if you have a friend, do it with them. Have one of you make the initial deposit and go play goalie, and then have your bud go pick up all the loose points so the bots and enemies can't pick them up. You just need to be careful though as having 35 points drop from one guy can swing a match.

Edited by (PS4)Qjing