Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things On The Kogake

ColdMiller

Hitbox seems to register weird sometimes.

Wall attack seems to elevate me even when looking down at an enemy cant seem to down and hit.

Jumping midair slide attack is same as ground slide attack and near impossible to land on anything.

Honestly I love the Kogake, but it needs some tweaks, idk why uppercut was removed personally but oh well.

Also the attack where you use charge then a jump attack almost never works anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Slide jump attack is perfectly fine. Stop asking for the terrible uppercut back. The flip kick is superior in pretty much every way. It has TWO hitboxes instead of just one, meaning it's actually easier to hit with it. Just activate it slightly early if you're having trouble getting the timing right.

the jump attack on ragdolled enemies seems to have been a bug (same bug that affected embolist and ignis) and seems to have been removed.

Edited by Fundance

Slide jump attack is perfectly fine. Stop asking for the terrible uppercut back. The flip kick is superior in pretty much every way. It has TWO hitboxes instead of just one, meaning it's actually easier to hit with it. Just activate it slightly early if you're having trouble getting the timing right.

the jump attack on ragdolled enemies seems to have been a bug (same bug that affected embolist and ignis) and seems to have been removed.

Flip kick makes you lose all of your momentum. If you do it in midair, you fall pretty much straight down.

I don't mind having the kick instead of the uppercut, but I do mind the momentum loss. If they got rid of it, I would be quite happy.

I've never had an issue hitting with any of the attacks with the Kogake. while I admit the Wall attack is difficult to land. its well worth the trouble.... you forget the Wall attack has a dmg of 1k right?

Edited by Fartbake

Some more info about the Kogake (tested it myself, very thoroughly):

* Ground finishers with Kogake do NOT get boosted by Finishing Touch... Bug?

* Ground finishers with Kogake do NOT get boosted by Killing Blow (nor Rending Strike's or Corrupt Charge's chargebonuses) like with most other weapons, but they are instead boosted by Pressure Point (and Spoiled Strike). Lack of consistancy here, but i guess that is ok since you don't want Killing Blow etc on Kogake