Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major Nerf Coming Or "armor 2.0" Will Fix Stuff Soon?

Chaosdreamer

Hi , as everyone i noticed that those news mods from vault have giving crazy stats to our weapons...

That is why i was wondering should i/we/you (whatever you like) should risk forma weapon to get mad weapon?

Or wait a bit to see?

Or maybe That armor 2.0 going to do something about?

What do you think about this?(for flux rifle i find it logical since its a bit hight rank , but nowadays we have alot of those rank...)

Hi , as everyone i noticed that those news mods from vault have giving crazy stats to our weapons...

That is why i was wondering should i/we/you (whatever you like) should risk forma weapon to get mad weapon?

Or wait a bit to see?

Or maybe That armor 2.0 going to do something about?

What do you think about this?(for flux rifle i find it logical since its a bit hight rank , but nowadays we have alot of those rank...)

DE_Steve made a post in the design council yesterday. From what I saw Armor now scales with a curve shape, rather than linearly. (meaning that the higher the level of enemies, that yes armor increases, but not at the same rate.)

Why did you mention it? :(

Hahaha. I don't think the OP is calling for a nerf, and yeah some of these mods do boost stats ridiculously if stackedwith existing mods. However they also have negative effects too to balance them out.

EDIT: I tried to get the original Design Council post from DE-Steve here, but the spreadsheet/chart with the data wouldn't show properly. Sorry guys I tried.

Edited by sushidubya

I'm not asking for nerf , but i just want to avoid some sort of Rage Quit because after putting effort to make those maxed mod and forma weapon couple time , i dont want to get dissapointed this is why i made this post

Edit : we can't see the attachement because is in council chat ...

Edited by Chaosdreamer

From the little things we've heard, damage/armor 2.0 will just be the same but different.

From Scott on the livestream "elemental effect procs are now based on crit chanse of the weapon, as you may have noticed we've been adding many weapon with higher crit chanses"

Scott again as above "we're making it so the armor piercing mod applies on the base damage of a weapon and isn't simply added damage"

I may be paraphrasing here but those are the two things i took away. If this comes to pass it will do nothing to solve the lack of build diversity, probably only make it worse.