Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equility for the Syndicates

vinz_clortho

Hi, I would like to give constructive feedback on Syndicates. When you watch your Profile (Escape Menu > Profile >. My Profile) there is a Label called Syndicates. Here you can check for all the Syndicates how much Standing you have and how much daily Standing you still can farm for them.

The Syndicates listed are the following.

Steel Meridian

Arbiters of Hexis

Cephalon Suda

The Perrin Sequense

Red Veil

New Loka

Conclave

Cephalon Simaris

Ostron

The Quills

Solaris United

Vent Kids

Vox Solaris

Six of those Syndicates enable you to farm Reputation for them by simply showing your affilation with them (Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, The Perrin Sequense, Red Veil, New Loka).

I would like to propose the idea of every Syndicate giving the option to show affilation via Sigil and earning reputation by wearing them during "normal" missions.

The technical part seems to be trivial as there are already Sigils having the asked for feature. The only point where I, from my limited perspective, could assume, that people could be unhappy with is that many players have or seem to have the "stance" I had to "grind" for this, others should too. In which case I would say it should be fine by making the sigils available in the last tier of the corresponding syndicate and for a fee of 125000 Standing. Then people had to "grind" for easier "grind" and that is and should be fair enough.

I would ask for People to say what they think of this and to enter into discussion if I am missing my target by a mile. Also I would ask for a small feature like this as it seems to be nicely balanced at the moment without being inherently broken.

• Like 3

For simaris is a great idea, cause sometimes the objective dies "accidentally" giving the player another way to obtain points quickly.

Conclave, not shure if it coud be a good idea.

Venk kids, i think if we coud use the k-drive in regular missions woud be preferable than using a sigil.

Fortuna/Cetus im against the idea, sorry, i dont think it maches. Ostrons are traders, and do not require a warframe killing someone in phobos or in other planets, only in plains of eidolon where the grineer ,threat the way of living there. Fortuna it coud be a way arround but in the core the are suposed to be slaves of the corpus, due to a debt, in particular to Nef Anyo that is just one of many other corpus sections(i might be wrong, the lore is coming soon), and just want him to leave them alone, they dont require us to kill grineer in mars.

I gave my idea. Convince me otherwise, i want to see further in your concept.😄

• Like 1

No need to convince I asked for input specifically 🙂 thank you for that.

Simaris - you say that is fine so, okay.

Conclave - Tough nut to crack. Maybe a restriction can be put on the sigil to only work in conclave "Missions"? But then again you show other Tenno that you are affilitated with the conclave which they might be too. Maybe this can made to work only on the Index, in the pits of Rathum and the Dogdays Event? Would that make it a better idea?

Vent Kids - The K-Drive is a very slow way of farming reputation with the kids in my opinion and I believe it would break more in the regular missions than it would make it worth. Traversing missions by Bullet Jump or Frame abilities is just so much faster than even the K-drive. Also considering Map parts like the large Corpus locker room which might result in perma stagger or worse clipping through the map. I think wearing a Sigil for Vent Kids Reputation would also work "lorewise". Think about a Robot Ninja exiting their Liset in Cetus (where in the video you have the small kids playing Warframe vs. Grineer) now imagine the looks of those kids when the frame exits with a bad ass Leather Jacket and the Vent Kids Sigil on the back, while Norra Night plays bad to the bone in the radio? that would definitly give the vent kids some reputation on other planets and I assume interplanar communication exists and a version of the "internet" where those kids then might find information on your ol mucker boon. So I hope this case made a good point for a Vent Kids Sigil.

Fortuna / Cetus - I just needed to make sure, but when you are on cetus and you go to the rug trader there are two corpus dudes 🙂 so there is interplanar trades. So wearing Ostron or Fortuna Sigils as Embassadors to new Trading possibilites is not to far fetched. I give in that killing somone on phobos might not be something where Ostrons or Fortuna want to be connected with but I must say, how is this a good thing for the other six syndicates? Also maybe you as a Warframe are a means to balance the trades by making people who don't pay their depts or tried to double cross other traders, suffer.

Maybe at one point we just cross the line from this is agreeable lore and makes sense on one side and it is a none intrusive game mechanic that maybe should be expanded on. I hope I could bring up some points that make you favor the idea more 🙂 (really hard to not write convince when I wrote sooner I don't want to convince people. Which is also false as I obviously want this in the game 🙂 thus providing the idea.

• Like 1