Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: Mission Failed Suggestion.

Marquis_Catriel

Its been a few weeks since Scarlet Spear is introduced and we have somehow get used on how to do it.
However there were times where either there's bugs that I have encountered few times -

1. like Space Team not receiving codes (there was 7~10 Ground team and transmitted the kill codes but somehow not received) - happened once in-game OR  
  2. the Murex count stuck at a certain number though there's 3-4 Space Team completing it (this happened twice, at Flotilla 1 - avoiding 1 for the time being) OR
  3. other players received completion but my Murex count is still lower and then in time it expired I had failed. (probs my S#&$ty internet but still, 10,000 Scarlet Credits and effort down the drain) 😭

I might have a bad internet connection but to me, its quite unfair to do 3 x 5 (Murex Raids) or 2 x 17 (Condrix Run) with just getting some sigils over and over again; or players not getting their resources if mission failed.

AT LEAST

Reward us for the time we played for it (well for me 30~35 mins Ground and 30+ mins Space) some of the Scarlet Credits (if its not 10,000 for success) - I'd be happy enough to get an amount Scarlet Credits for effort (even though bugged) and not losing our resources.

Thank you for your hard work, DE.

The "Kekbot" told us in that infamous flotilla 1 to alt + F4 and open a support ticket with (dont know the exact name to put) Murex Kill Code, and got solved very fast. Problem is they didnt even written what exactly they solved so im now uncertein if they actually given us the collected recources back, or given everyone with that problem a fixed amount of recources. All i know for sure is i dont got any credits back from it.

So if anyone from DE reads this would be nice to know what even happens in that case and what you actually get back.

Scarlet Spear is a really nice idea and i like it very much, if all the bugs are gone and all the major problems solved this got potential for much more in the future im sure of it.

Just those Problems with the no codes with 35 Ground squads while there are 15 Space Squads (not because not enouth codes coming in) is sometimes a little bit annoying (for surely both the Tenno and the DE team always having to fix the same problem again and here the same complaints again)

Hope this will be fixed in the near future