Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant connect to chat server

Bllisster

My chat dropped out about an hour ago. I have restarted both warframe and subsequently my pc. I have followed the steps I could find online but havent been able to fix the issue.

When I exit the game, warframe keeps running and wont stop using the steam command. It will only stop if I restart my PC.

Can anyone help me please?

Edited by Bllisster
  • Like 4

Same thing that is happening to me right now. When I login the game the chat just keeps loading and say failed to connect to chat server. An extra issue is that when I try to restart warframe and opened the launcher, it says "Update Failed!". Which frustrates me because warframe is unplayable to me right now. I have already sent a support ticket for my issue and waiting for my response. Hopefully this can be fixed ASAP. 

same here my problem same as yours i use task manager to close the game @Bllisster  and but my chat box got 2 error 1st error [an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ERROR 10054] after i restart my laptop second error show on my chat [failed to connect to chat server] . 

13 hours ago, -ONI-IR1Z said:

same issue here havent able to connect to chat and when u quit warframe it doesnt quit properly. Something still keeps the program running and u have to end task it forcefully.

I have this issue as well 

13 hours ago, -ONI-IR1Z said:

same issue here havent able to connect to chat and when u quit warframe it doesnt quit properly. Something still keeps the program running and u have to end task it forcefully.

yeap been having this issue since yesterday, the hotfix itself didnt fix anything of that sort either. cant do condrix, cant do murex cause no matchmaking

On 2020-04-08 at 1:45 PM, Bllisster said:

My chat dropped out about an hour ago. I have restarted both warframe and subsequently my pc. I have followed the steps I could find online but havent been able to fix the issue.

When I exit the game, warframe keeps running and wont stop using the steam command. It will only stop if I restart my PC.

Can anyone help me please?

Also regarding the game not closing properly I have also been getting that recently but you can close the process from Task Manager so you don't have to restart everytime.
Hope that helps