Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kama Prime/ New Weapon That Uses The Kama

gallettogale

soo in mnakeing the kama i have used it much and have seem potencal in it being a ranged melee weapon similer to a japaneise weapon that looks like it but is diffrent (il have to see what the name of the weapon was), ; it was diffrent in the way of haveina ball and chain attached to the handle and from what the kama looks like it may be able to do that wiht the small circle on the handle. (DE is there anyhting to that circle or was it just to make it look better.) but other then that the weapon im talking aobut was used to knockover samuri with the steel ball  then the ninja used the sickle/kama to kil the samuri or to runaway

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/23540-technical-ranged-melee-weapon-kusarigama-and-other-far-eastern-weapons/?view=findpost&p=768619

It was mentioned previously and yes I was thinking the same thing when built the Kama. (I still don't understand why they call it hatchet when the ether scythe they introduced right by Kama looks way more like a hatchet than a scythe actually...)

It's fairly small, though still too big to be used with chains - a dual Kama would be still acceptable and desirable though. I mean sure it would need new animation style since fighting with scythes require vastly different moves but the possibilities... ah hell, it would be great.

As for prime, I would make the Bo a good weapon, then make a Prime out of it. Maybe make it more expensive but at least give it something to make it worthwhile... maybe a permanent ragdoll to finishing, charge and jump attacks.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

It was mentioned previously and yes I was thinking the same thing when built the Kama. (I still don't understand why they call it hatchet when the ether scythe they introduced right by Kama looks way more like a hatchet than a scythe actually...)

It's fairly small, though still too big to be used with chains - a dual Kama would be still acceptable and desirable though. I mean sure it would need new animation style since fighting with scythes require vastly different moves but the possibilities... ah hell, it would be great.

yeah,i feel same about dual kama

and imo the kama prime(like the topic heading is) is the hate (nearly same stats with improve of charge dmg), correct me if i´m wrong

• 1 month later...

I want to see a spiked chain with wrap-around, and knockdown(trip). Effectively it would be a double ended lectis, but different stats and shorter on one end. I have always been a fan of spiked chains since I started table top gaming all those years ago and its stuck with me through out a good number of games. Seeing the Lectis alleviated some of my worries of 'reskined' weapons. Ceramic dagger/sword, dark dagger/sword, jaw/pangolin sword are all not so special, but the new whip being a completely new weapon was a ray of deadly sunshine. If the spiked chain or something similar (such as a double sided kusarigama), as long as I can knock swaths over, shows up at some point, even around u18, I'll be a very very happy person.

Edited by Lotus1123

ur talking about the Kusarigama

They need to make this weapon, an advanced accuracy slower version of a whip with a different animation would be awesome

oooh

also a chain sword a ninjas version of zabimaru from bleach, regular attacks would be chained slash damage and charged attacks would be a solid strike. any animation for this would pretty much look awesome. 

Edited by GatzHowl