Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comeback after 1 year,i have some questions for you

BossLevel9000

Question

Last time when i played, i was done with the Emissary Nightwave.So questions are the following?

1.What is Meta?

2.Are Condition Overload builds now stronger than Crit and Hybrid(Crit and Status)?

3.What weapons do u use on Warframes with weak clear abilities?

That's it for the questions,but before u start answering those questions, please note:

*To save you some time, please do not mention any non-clear weapons, bcs. i dont need any information about them.

*When i said "Condition Overload builds" i meant only weapons that are capable of running a Condition Overload build(High Status, Melee).

*When i asked "What is Meta?", i meant everything after Emissary Nightwave.Because i know about everything that was META, i just don't know what is META right now.

2 answers to this question

1. Kuva Bramma is the most emergent meta weapon. Shedu, sentient cannon is great too, but bramma packs a greater punch (without rivens)

2. Depending on the weapon, but its safe to say no. I always go for hybrid tho. Condition overload works differently now, its no longer x0,6x0,6x0,6 but +120%melee dmg per every status.

3. Something with huge AoE like Kuva Bramma or Kuva Nukor.

Recent Warframe Revised changes reduced enemy armor scalling and changed how some statuses work (status can go beyond 100% now), so you may find some of your weapons weaker and some of them OP. Also everyone has shield gating (1.2sec) and shields take -25% dmg

Edited by Savire510